Face to Face's Ignorance is Bliss Apreesh

adding to my prior post...

when this album came out I was really into Pop-Punk with a huge emphasis on the "Pop" so many album came out at the end of the 90's where Pop-Punk bands just kinda did something different...I remember that second Osker record put me on my ass, this record put me on my ass, MxPx's The Ever Passing Moment, Refused (not Pop Punk, but still put out a progressive record for them around this time)...I remember it was kind of cool b/c I wasn't 100% into all these new sounds at first, but they definitely helped open me up to new genres of music for sure

here's the good news regarding this album and all the face to face material. according to trever everything including the solo album will see a vinyl release next year on Antagonist. really hoping this pans out.

Wow, that would be amazing. I can't even imagine having the live album, Standards and Practices, and Ignorance is Bliss on vinyl.

i almost failed out of college because of face to face. i skipped out on all of finals week for a week full of shows in pittsburgh. one night was alkaline trio, another was thrice/ thursday/ the ghost, another was face to face and there was another show. needless to say i got a 1.2 that semester. haha. totally worth it