beer cozie appreesh

rivalcycle

so i'm sitting here with a few friends drinking a few PBRs and just pulled out my vinyl collective 'do it with a vinyl collector' cozie and someone gave me a shitload of compliments on it. she also suggested i pick up some others to keep more than one person's beer cold.

so show me some of your cozies and also rec's on where i can pick up some pretty sweet ones!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working on my collection for a while. I've probably got over 50 coozies at this point. I use them all and keep them in constant rotation; I always have a coozie slipped over my wallet so that I can be ready. It gets funny looks from people, who think I have a "wallet holder", or those that realize it's a coozie and then wonder why I carry it. I just tell them you never know when someone might put a beer in your hand and I'm gonna be ready. Seriously though, I've carried one for so long it's essential when I leave the house. I can tell if it's not in my pocket and it drives me nuts.

not a beer drinker but i like to keep my can cold still. but i never use my coozie (we call it a stubby holder). ive got these ones

white vinyl collective do it with a vinyl collector

yellow suburban home i support independent music

black kiss of death

black mitch clem straight edge for life a while

red in the red

black/yellow bouncing souls

I have a small collection that i picked up from the Fest last year, i only really use them when i am at festivals i also have a few in my Lawrence Arms collection.

Will post a pic when i get home.

[image]

Also, i would say that like 95% of the cans in the UK if not more are bigger at 500ml or so, any idea where i can get a full size coozie from?

good friends has tall can coozies that fit the large 16 oz tall cans. they are awesome. i have a sweet hooters and minus the bear coozies that are the real style, not the neoprene ones, but those are grand too. the only beers i drink without a coozie are in pints, yes i have a 40 oz coozie.