Ratting Out Your Neighbor

jurrobear

So I was walking down my street today and I saw a flyer for a missing Maltese that is in need of medication, I then went to close my windows and I saw my neighbors daughter holding a Maltese, I know they can't afford one, and they are simply just shady people (keyed my car, first day I had it,dont let us park in our drive way, cut my moms garden hose) . My mom has said that they are only walking this dog at night and gave it a haircut to make it look different than the one in the picture.I want to call this family and tell them that their dog is here and they should get it but Im scared of the fall back on this.I want this dog to return to its family, the flyer said it was in need of medication....fuck Im gonna do it. Has anyone been in a situation like this?

Ratting out is w/ 2 "T"...

But definitely rat them out...if they have a history of being shady...go for it. Can you tip them off anonymously?

Corrected*

I called the shelter who said to call the owner and if they have a problem to call them or the police this time, Im gonna go get the number and call it soon,they've been walking the dog at random times and usually when they buy a dog they parade it like its a God so I know something is up.I hope the real owners get their dog back

Yeah dude, totally rat them out. Just find out what time they walk the dog. tell the owners that you neighbor is shady, and you want to stay anonymous. Then all they have to do is to happen to be walking past the house when the dog is out and they can call the dog by its real name and let it run to them. Then its up to the actual owners to contact the police or whoever.

it's smart to put "needs medial attention" on the lost flyers, so it someone finds your dog, and see the flyer, there is a better chance it will be returned, because most people don't want a dog with medical issues, nor do they want to spend the money to find out what they are.

my friend's dog escaped all the time, but only once for longer than an afternoon. we put up flyers with the medical attention tag, and the dog was returned within a day.

the dude was a complete fucking asshole. he told us to look for another similar dog for him, because now he has to tell his daughters why they can't have the dog.

how about this, D-bag: "the dog isn't ours"

I called the lady today and she didnt pick up, my mom then said our neightbor told us that the dog was given to him,We always try to not talk to him cause hes a little out of control, hes a former gang member with a mean streak.I went back there to give our other neighbor some extra milk we had and I heard barking so im assuming the real owners never came to get their dog which is depressing or it could even be that they actually got the dog as a gift.

you would never know fireworks are illegal here. 2 years ago on the 4th of July one of our neighbors lit one off and it landed on our roof before actually going off. there was no damage so we let it slide because it was the 4th of July. the next day he lit the remaining fireworks off, again hitting our roof before it actually went off. at this point so we decided to call the cops. while waiting for them to show up 4 or 5 more come awfully close to hitting our house.

he had the nerve to knock on our door and bitch at us for basically giving him a ticket, while his drunken escapades could have burned our house down. towards the end of the summer i saw repo truck taking most of his stuff out, hilarious.