PO: MURDER BY DEATH Finch: Instrumental Album 10"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MURDER BY DEATH "Finch: Instrumental Album" LP green vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCMBDtentshow08LP

Thanks to the Vinyl Collective Message Boarders who suggested I suggest to Murder by Death to release "Finch" on vinyl. It actually wasn't that hard. It went pretty much like this: "Hey adam, you should put "Finch" on vinyl" (me), "You think so?" (adam), "Yes, I think so, you guys have put everything else out on vinyl, people would be into it" (me), "Okay, we are pressing 500 on green vinyl, we will send you 50" (adam)

So there you have it. 50 copies are coming here, get them before they are gone. Thanks everyone for helping making this happen.

Saw these guys open for Gaslight this past Friday, they were pretty damn cool. Never really knew of them before that show and now I'm most likely going to dive in to their catalog.

they are such an incredible band. I highly recommend their newest album of tooth and claw.

• 1 month later...

I received this email from MBD on 10/28 (the day they were supposed to start shipping)

the vinyl is taking a little longer to make than expected- your orders were supposed to ship out today, October 28. instead, they will ship November 8th due to a delay at the manufacturing plant- so you will just have to wait another 10 days for these little beauties. our apologies for the lateness.