PO: New Strung Out LP at Fat

hickey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i talked to pat from fatwreck the other day because well i fucked up my address when placing my close to 20th order from them. stupid joshua...anyways we were bullshitting while he pulled out my order AND the topic came up about future represses of classic fat wreck records...and i go...

FUCK REPRESS, i would love to see elements of sonic defiance on wax. he didn't shoot down the idea right away so i feel there's a chance to make this happen. would anyone else really love this record as well?

i could start up a sign up sheet of people who would buy this album if they released it as an incentive...would anyone sign it?

this is what mine looks like. i got a temporary tattoo also and a poster.

also why do i see the name "andrew hickey" in the thank yous?

Weird. I didn't look at the thank yous when I listened to mine. It's certainly not me (at least I can't think of any reason I'd be thanked by Strung Out).

Got mine in the post today after waiting two weeks for it. Couldn't be happier!

[image]

Looks like we'll have to change the quantity on the website. 322 Colored vinyl.

contact them and they will send you another though as i got 2 messed up vinyl in a row and they send me replacements on both although one wasnt in color . try it .

thats fat for you . unless you ask them to ship with backing it doesnt happen . i kinda think that they say about putting down the bongs and beers is truth and not just a joke .

I've never had a problem with fat mail orders. Everything comes packaged the way it should. I don't think any amount of backing would have stopped this from getting snapped.

On a brighter note Fat had one copy left in the building so to say I'm happy now is a bit of an understatement!

been ordering from fat since i was 13 and could get my money orders at the bank, im not sure how many orders not thousands, but definitely a few and in all this time (13 years) I have had two wrong orders, and one broken LP which was Canada Post trying to put it in box smaller then the mailer.

All 3 times they made it right, however the latest one was easy cause of email, the other two I had to snail mail cause the internets where not what they are today.

been ordering from fat since i was 13 and could get my money orders at the bank, im not sure how many orders not thousands, but definitely a few and in all this time (13 years) I have had two wrong orders, and one broken LP which was Canada Post trying to put it in box smaller then the mailer.

All 3 times they made it right, however the latest one was easy cause of email, the other two I had to snail mail cause the internets where not what they are today.

as far as people and being nice FAT is the best . and maybe i have had bad luck it seems . the first maybe 30 times i ordered from fat they sent my lps with backing and they came fine . 2 of the last 4 came without it and they were bent in half about 40 degrees although like you said they made it right . So again it was cool and now i ask with every order for it be shipped with backing and the last 2 have been fine b/c of that .