darkest hour : hidden hands of a sadist nation

As stupid as it sounds, it bugged the shit out of me that this was the ONLY Darkest Hour record not pressed on vinyl. It actually relaxes me to know I have all their records on vinyl now.

I would have thought this was their best selling album, so I was surprised too that this never got re-issues with the other wave of releases. But yea, super glad to have it, but don't want to keep waiting for a color/order that will never come out.

last week, im walking through the metro stop by me in dc to go the the nats/phils game.. i walk by these scraggly dudes, then i notice the bassist and guitarist of dh. turns out the whole band was on their way to the game, and they were all together because they were going out on tour the next morning. i was really high, it totally took me by surprise hah. it was cool though, talked about the phillies and some past memorable shows ive seen of them. i love random shit like that. personally, i think i like so sedated more then sadist nation, both fun.