dubmaverick is upto it again!

hookups96

Sorry couldn't decide what thread to put this in, but its not me trying to sell it so i put it here.

He says in all his descriptions "e are liquidating several thousand items from our 300,00 lp inventory dont miss out, you going to find lots of collectibles. "

But of course things look extremely shady again!

"This is test pressing of Sound the Alarm by Saves the day there is only 8 or less " how is it or less? if you work for the company you should have access to this no?

"This is a very limited 1 of 1 picture disc test pressing" he wrote this about the Two Tongues records. Does sound quality matter that little on a picture disc that they would only press one test?

He also took down one of the Alkaline Trio test he had up.

Anyways just thought I would toss this out there and see what everyone thoughts were about this.

http://shop.ebay.com/dubmaverick/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

yeah I have bought some records that he has said were limited to 70 and then he sold way over 70.

test are just weird cause the info usually is scares and the labels are blank. i mean i can tell he really has access to these records cause over the years he has sold alot of the Vagrant stuff Cobraside has pressed but i just don't want to buy something he says is 8 or less, and then him sell 20-30 copies of it.

His stuff is real, his words are not. Guy is a con man who uses pressing information as vaguely as possible to score additional sales and then is a complete raving lunatic if someone evens politely questions his info (or so it seems).

I guess people have already forgotten about the Sound the Alarm shitfest from awhile back....