Run For Cover Records Email?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting on an order that supposedly shipped 4 weeks ago, then was shipped 2 weeks ago. I just wish this guy was honest with me and would be like "no, never shipped it" instead of bullshitting me the past month and 1/2. Never ordering from them again. Better off burning your money instead of ordering from them. Either way, you'll end up with nothing.

I'm waiting on an order that supposedly shipped 4 weeks ago, then was shipped 2 weeks ago. I just wish this guy was honest with me and would be like "no, never shipped it" instead of bullshitting me the past month and 1/2. Never ordering from them again. Better off burning your money instead of ordering from them. Either way, you'll end up with nothing.

i've been playing this game since the month of june, ridiculous.

I feel like there's a thread about this label every 2 months. Eventually the dude who runs it comes out of the woodworks and pretends like he's doing something right he makes good after being called out in public and proceeds to bash anyone with any criticism. Am I thinking of the right label here?

I feel like there's a thread about this label every 2 months. Eventually the dude who runs it comes out of the woodworks and pretends like he's doing something right he makes good after being called out in public and proceeds to bash anyone with any criticism. Am I thinking of the right label here?

i believe so

I emailed all of those and then finally went through the online store's contact the owner (or whatever it is). That was the one that worked for me, so I would try that. Good luck though.

What's the email.

And sorry about the reoccurring thread, the search function is shit. ::)

I emailed all of those and then finally went through the online store's contact the owner (or whatever it is). That was the one that worked for me, so I would try that. Good luck though.

What's the email.

And sorry about the reoccurring thread, the search function is shit. ::)

I don't think anyone was saying anything lacked on your end, it just seems to happen all the time with RFC, which doesn't speak well for them.

has anyone gotten their fireworks lp preorder yet ?? i ordered it and 2 shirts and nothing yet ..

nope. i payed for mine in july.

i saw fireworks a few weeks ago. kyle (bass player) said there was some hold up on the artwork, or some confusing shit. he didn't know the details. but last i knew the band didn't even have any yet. wouldn't get to worried at this point.

What's the email.

It's through here: http://runforcoverrecords.com/catalog/contact_us.php?osCsid=9effcaa8284cf823be702261c3a8b493

I'm pretty sure that's what I did, it's worth a try.

has anyone gotten their fireworks lp preorder yet ?? i ordered it and 2 shirts and nothing yet ..

nope. i payed for mine in july.

i saw fireworks a few weeks ago. kyle (bass player) said there was some hold up on the artwork, or some confusing shit. he didn't know the details. but last i knew the band didn't even have any yet. wouldn't get to worried at this point.

yeah i wouldn't worry. my friend saw fireworks at the great american hardcore fest last weekend and the band still didn't have them, so it's definitely not RFC stiffing you.

fuck it, i'll deal with their slow shipping because they make up for it with their great releases. they're releasing the new Wonder Years record next year and they've been releasing great shit from some of my current favorite bands. plus andrea who works for them is a total sweetheart.