ANOTHER Chuck Ragan record!

Split 9" record with Anderson Family Bluegrass

Coming soon on Ten Four Records!

Split 9" record with Anderson Family Bluegrass out on The Revival Tour 2009.

4 limited edition colors pressed through Pirates Press and Stowaway Sound!

Two unreleased tracks by Anderson Family Bluegrass as well as three unreleased songs by Chuck Ragan including "Revival Road" written by Chuck Ragan and performed by Ben Nichols, Tim Barry, Frank Turner, Chuck Ragan, Digger Barnes, Jon Gaunt and Todd Beene which has never been released on any record.

Tracklisting-

Chuck Ragan-

"Revival Road"

"In The Clouds"

"Live By The Sword"

ANDERSON FAMILY BLUEGRASS

"Middle Of The Field"

"Larcena"

Coming Soon to a show near you!!!!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest afsdan
we are also working with side one for another new chuck vinyl release. more news soon. we will have an exclusive color.

just get the Break our Bread 7" in and I'll be happy

Just thought I would chime in here since Stowaway Sound is a label that I just started up.

http://www.stowawaysound.com

I am really excited for this release and to be working with Chuck! There will be a total of 1000 of these total on 4 different color combos. I will provide complete pressing info and photos probably in a week or so.

Chuck will have them with him on The Revival Tour. I doubt they will hit any distros until after the tour, if at all. So, if you can, buy this directly from Chuck to help support him and the tour!

we are also working with side one for another new chuck vinyl release. more news soon. we will have an exclusive color.

any chances that you get some copies of the 9" for sale from Chuck?

we should be getting some. i will ask them.

just get the Break our Bread 7" in and I'll be happy

they have been shipped a while ago so I would imagine they will be here soon, but the usps pretty much sucks.

yeah, all 4 colors would be rad. But you´re right, some colors might be out by mid november, depending on their quantities.

Let´s wait till the label posts about the numbers next week and then pm again, ok?

thanks anyway!

No problem...I may have to see if someone along the tour at an earlier date will pick one up for me too...if any colors are very low numbers.