ANOTHER Chuck Ragan record!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem pickn this up for whoever wants one....I have tix for Nov 14th in Dallas, I don't need the money before hand....just let me know for sure B4 the show. I will pick them up. When I have them in hand, then how ever you want them shipped, I'll shipp'em. (I go to post office for work at least 3x a week.) In other words...I'm at the show, and I go to Post office frequently enough...I'm not goin out of my way....I don't need extra$$$ cost of record and shipping is all.. PM me if you want...

I have no problem pickn this up for whoever wants one....I have tix for Nov 14th in Dallas, I don't need the money before hand....just let me know for sure B4 the show. I will pick them up. When I have them in hand, then how ever you want them shipped, I'll shipp'em. (I go to post office for work at least 3x a week.) In other words...I'm at the show, and I go to Post office frequently enough...I'm not goin out of my way....I don't need extra$$$ cost of record and shipping is all.. PM me if you want...

pm'd, good sir!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give you all an update on the 9 inch.

So the plant has been pretty backed up and so the 9 inch has been delayed a bit. Unfortunately Chuck won't have these with him on Revival Tour until the Salt Lake City show on October 29th. We are both really sorry for the delay on getting this out. Our intention was to have this ready for the first show, but Chuck has been super busy and the plant is swamped right now. Hope you all understand. I believe Chuck will get these in his online store at some point ( and possibly Virgil will have some as well ) and he wanted me to let those of you who can make it to the Hot Water Music shows in November, that he will have this release with him for sale. I will try and have some for sale as well.

And here is the pressing info:

350 on half Clear Pale Green and half Silver

350 on Color in color where the main color is a super clear with an army green.

150 on Clear Pale Green and silver haze

150 on Clear Pale Green and silver, bronze, black, and tan splatter

I will post pictures as soon as I can on stowawaysound.com and will try and get them on here as well.

Thanks for your patience.

I hate to hear that.......well ok I'm not, That's great news for me....I still may not get the ltd of 150, but it sure does increase my odds a little bit....about 16 shows before Dallas...I hope I can get at least one each color for me.....and of coarse anyone I said I will get one for, I will try to get the least pressed colors for you too...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All! Just a quick update on the 9 inch... They have finally arrived from the plant. Sorry for the delays, the plant is just super busy and there has been a lot going on in my life as of late. For those of you who were looking to pick the records up on your date of The Revival Tour which has already come and gone please accept my apologies.

I will be getting these to Chuck tomorrow in time for the Nevada City show and the rest of the tour.

I have posted photos up on www.stowawaysound.com along with the pressing info.

Thanks..