Another Chuck Ragan LP ?

Its a double LP ....Anybody heard of this one? :

CHUCK RAGAN

chuck plays frankfurt (2009/FANCLUB)

SINGER/SONGWRITER. This double vinyl feature 22 tracks (of course all of his hits so far), included covers from ALKALINE TRIO, RUMBLESEAT, NAKED RAYGUN, a duet with AUSTIN LUCAS and numberous other smash hits. Recorded live at the Exzess in Frankfurt (17th sept. 2007). This limited to 300 item is handumbered and comes with a silkscreen-cover.

I'm guessing its a bootleg by the "Fanclub" reference but i could be wrong, apart from that i've never heard of it !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a double LP ....Anybody heard of this one? :

CHUCK RAGAN

chuck plays frankfurt (2009/FANCLUB)

SINGER/SONGWRITER. This double vinyl feature 22 tracks (of course all of his hits so far), included covers from ALKALINE TRIO, RUMBLESEAT, NAKED RAYGUN, a duet with AUSTIN LUCAS and numberous other smash hits. Recorded live at the Exzess in Frankfurt (17th sept. 2007). This limited to 300 item is handumbered and comes with a silkscreen-cover.

I'm guessing its a bootleg by the "Fanclub" reference but i could be wrong, apart from that i've never heard of it !

setlist:

Done and done

It is what you will

For broken ears

Do you pray?

Open up and wail

Ole Diesel

Fixin to die

Symmetry

Valentine

God Deciding

Congratulations Joe

Dream of a miner´s child

Cursing Concrete

The world turned upside down

The Boat

California Burritos

Hold my bed

Geraldine

Bleeder

Soldier´s requiem

Audience

Saturn in crosshairs

Will the circle be unbroken

per koro is a very god label. very reliabable.

very nice guy

I got the record...sounds awesome.

its a bootleg.

go there and write him an email....

http://www.perkororecords.com/

I've e-mailed him so hopefully he'll get back to me .

Thats a great set list too, love to hear Chuck's version of "Soldier´s requiem"

the first one or two tracks are bit mhhh noisy?! like you know when the mic isn´t correct leveled...anyway. too bad.

the other tracks are great.

you hear the audience ......

so the sound quality is pretty good...and the feeling is more like the hafenkneipe recording....

but remeber, chuck is solo not with digger, john gaunt etc. like on the hafkeneipe recording

i really like it though...

in my eyes a must have for ragan fans...

On Chuck Ragan's website it says there will be a 2nd pressing of Gold Country coming soon. More colors? I tell ya keepin up with all these variants....just too many! I guess really, that was blown when the singles club came out....but I'll keep tryn to keep up, It's just killin my bank account.

Gotta be a bootleg. Look ma no center labels!

not a sign of a bootleg. just a sign of someone who doesn't want to pay high prices for 1000 sets of printed labels when there are 300 copies.

Gotta be a bootleg. Look ma no center labels!

not a sign of a bootleg. just a sign of someone who doesn't want to pay high prices for 1000 sets of printed labels when there are 300 copies.

Single color labels are like $80 and most plants charge $20 for blank labels. So the dude saved $60 per LP. Eh.... kinda lame that he couldn't do that but had the money to do split color vinyl.