Another Chuck Ragan LP ?

yeah, the Zürich one is totally different, but also great in its own ways. I also like that one a lot

The bootleg is raw, very stripped down, just Chuck and his guitar and harp. But the sound quality is amazing (soundboard recording) and it has a nice vibe, he talks a lot. Plus it´s a complete gig, nothing is left out, no overdubs and etc. And you get to hear some rarely played songs like The world turned upside down, Coal Tatoo or the Naked Raygun cover.

I really dig the bootleg and nobody who ordered it will be dissapointed

My rating: Chuck plays Frankfurt > Live in Zürich > Los Feliz

Couldn't of put it better myself Frank ...spot on

Also i agree that Frankfurt is easily the best outta the three ...love it when he fucks up on the "Naked Raygun" cover ...none of us are perfect, are we ? :D[/quote

word

• 1 month later...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the Zürich one is totally different, but also great in its own ways. I also like that one a lot

The bootleg is raw, very stripped down, just Chuck and his guitar and harp. But the sound quality is amazing (soundboard recording) and it has a nice vibe, he talks a lot. Plus it´s a complete gig, nothing is left out, no overdubs and etc. And you get to hear some rarely played songs like The world turned upside down, Coal Tatoo or the Naked Raygun cover.

I really dig the bootleg and nobody who ordered it will be dissapointed

My rating: Chuck plays Frankfurt > Live in Zürich > Los Feliz

i got my copy today -- its amazing.. seriously really good stuff

• 4 weeks later...

This is a great record if you can get a hold of one. I got mine from Marcus at Per Koro. It took awhile to get here (since it's coming from Germany) and the shipping was hellacious, but it was really worth it when the records came. Get this record if you have the chance (try to get it directly from Per Koro instead of on Ebay)

Its an amazing record. I was a little dubious when I bid on ebay but was blown away when I heard the record, which is lucky since I won two that I was bidding on at the same time! So......if anyone has ay serious offers for my 'spare' (its still unopened) PM me. Not looking for a profit just to earn money back.

i realize it's been about a week so i dont want to pm anyone thats already gotten 30 responses but i'd like a copy of this... let me know dudes...

I'm not sure if you're asking about a physical copy or a download, but if you're wondering about a download, I have not gotten any response and am still looking for one as well.