Noise by Numbers Vinyl PREORDERS ARE UP!!!

so i just put up the preorders! this record is awesome! thanks for the support justin!

also, neil is playing drums on the record! its amazing! all ther colors match the art perfect! so feel free to pick any up that you like! i like the chicago flag baby blue and the clear yellow the best!

and yes, it comes with a dropcard!!

thanks for the support guys, its up now, alot have sold already!!

vc will have a few copies and it should go up today! they will have a test press contest, and if you buy from me, i will give one away too! if you buy multiple copies, you will get multiple chances of winning test via solidarity!!

thanks guys, now i am off to the airport to go to chicago!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the noise by numbers AOTU 7" is available separate from the subscription series now too:

http://artoftheunderground.com/single-series.php

it has a Church cover that Neil sings too.

And that cover is FANTASTIC.

The A-side is also rad. What a great 7".

seriously! one of the best in the entire series that I have heard.

seriously! one of the best in the entire series that I have heard.

I've heard every 7" in the series and I'd put this top five.

It's funny, my favorite singles in that series are from bands I never heard until I got their 7" (Gordon Ganos Army, Sloane Peterson, Noise By Numbers). I like the stuff by the more established bands too, but that series is great for turning people on to new stuff.

yeah that Sloane Peterson one took me by surprise as well...

I'd say the Alex Kerns one is my favorite overall...so random but those damn songs are insanely catchy.

the Delay one is really good too, Lemuria of course, the randomness of the Copyrights acoustic songs was fun...the GGA is fantastic as well...one of these days i need to sit down one day and listen to all the ones I have in a row.

for any completest, don't count on getting a test from AOTU unless you wanna pay $150

I think that's fair. Maybe over priced, but he holds the cards and can charge what he wants. If someone really wants it bad enough, they'll pay it. Any amount that goes toward him pressing more records is fine by me.

I like it how people think they deserve a break on a test. I pay a lot for my Screeching Weasel/Riverdales/Ben Weasel tests. I'm the one who wants the complete collection. They are extremely rare. If you want it, you gotta pay or wait years for one to show up somewhere and maybe get it cheaper.

for any completest, don't count on getting a test from AOTU unless you wanna pay $150

I think that's fair. Maybe over priced, but he holds the cards and can charge what he wants. If someone really wants it bad enough, they'll pay it. Any amount that goes toward him pressing more records is fine by me.

I like it how people think they deserve a break on a test. I pay a lot for my Screeching Weasel/Riverdales/Ben Weasel tests. I'm the one who wants the complete collection. They are extremely rare. If you want it, you gotta pay or wait years for one to show up somewhere and maybe get it cheaper.

don't get me wrong, i've paid a lot for the rancid tests that i have. i just think for the bands the he puts stuff out for, its very over priced.

don't get me wrong, i've paid a lot for the rancid tests that i have. i just think for the bands the he puts stuff out for, its very over priced.

Yeah. People probably said that about bands like the Misfits and Minor Threat back in the day too. Not that any band in the AOTU series would reach that status, I said it for the sake of argument. Still, there's a chance that one of those bands could be HUGE and that test press could be worth a bundle.

I don't understand why anyone would want a test press. No cover art. If it makes you happy, that's great. If it can add profits to a label or artist, that's great. I don't know why I'm saying this. You'll never have competition for a press test from me.

I agree with this 100%. Never understood it. Regardless of no artwork, just never cared about it.

• 2 weeks later...