Vandals and Blink 182 repress news!

got my orange Buddha today. Kung Fu didn't bother printing up any of the inserts then? at least not for the orange vinyl pressing. did the new black vinyl pressing or picture disc pressing come with an insert?

sucks but does not surprise me in the least. this was such an obvious cash in after people got hyped up over the enema vinyl.

Yeah, but not as much of a cash in as this:

HEY EVERYONE! I am selling my orange Buddha for $100ppd $90ppd...PM me if interested.

;)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY EVERYONE! I am selling my orange Buddha for $100ppd $90ppd...PM me if interested.

;)

Yeah, but what about this douche...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLINK-182-ENEMA-OF-THE-STATE-WHITE-VINYL-LP_W0QQitemZ310190012567

"this is not the mightier than sword pressing..." "...this is a much less rarer piece of vinyl!" ::)

;)

Yeah, but what about this douche...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLINK-182-ENEMA-OF-THE-STATE-WHITE-VINYL-LP_W0QQitemZ310190012567

"this is not the mightier than sword pressing..." "...this is a much less rarer piece of vinyl!" ::)

She's a member here. Or she used to, at least. Was one of the earlier VCCoTMs.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got to listen to the Vandals represses. They sound great. I'm disappointed, however, that both are missing tunes. Peace Thru Vandalism is missing that version of HB Hotel (probably couldn't get the rights because of its use of Heartbreak Hotel); and When In Rome...is missing Slap Of Love and I have no idea why. Ah well. They sound good nonetheless.

got my Oragne Buddha today! unfortunately it's not a new remix/remaster from Mark Hoppus as I was hoping it'd be. turns out the original Kung Fu release from 98 received all that treatment from Mr. Hoppus. all the same, it does sound pretty good on wax

Ya, I was a little dissapointed with the sound, but damn does this album bring back memories.

Did the Vandals represses get the color treatment as well?

got my Oragne Buddha today! unfortunately it's not a new remix/remaster from Mark Hoppus as I was hoping it'd be. turns out the original Kung Fu release from 98 received all that treatment from Mr. Hoppus. all the same, it does sound pretty good on wax

Ya, I was a little dissapointed with the sound, but damn does this album bring back memories.

what do you expected?.

Worst lp in the history of punk, sound like a demo recorded in one hour.

I don't know why people pays hight prices for it.

what do you expected?.

Worst lp in the history of punk, sound like a demo recorded in one hour.

I don't know why people pays hight prices for it.

There is alot worse punk LP's out there, trust me