PO: PERSON L "The Positives" 2x10" (3 variants)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to buy a copy of this on the green/yellow but I absolutely, under no circumstances, could afford it right now. I literally have a sign on my desk reminding myself that I can't buy anymore vinyl until Christmas time. :(

maybe I can hold one for you ;)

Maybe! I really really hope there's still one available down the road. Copeland sold out as fast as I expected but I'm surprised there are ANY copies of Kevin Devine left, to be honest. I have a birthday in a month so hopefully I'll have some extra cash around then. I'm afraid it will be too late. :(

Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate your support! This record is going to be beautiful!

Here is the full pressing information:

Academy Fight Song/Human Interest:

100 180 [150?]gram black [AFS webstore exclusive]

200 green w/ yellow splatter

200 blue/purple swirl [band webstore/tour exclusive]

To buy: http://academyfightsong.bigcartel.com | http://www.audiblediversiongroup.com/personl

Scylla Records [uK/EIRE]:

100 clear w/ purple splatter

150 white w/ purple splatter

To buy: http://www.scyllarecords.bigcartel.com/

Arctic Rodeo Recordings [Continental Europe]:

100 solid "pea" green

150 solid "peach" pink

To buy [not up for pre-order yet]: http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com/shop_en/index

Sigh indeed. I would love to get these, but:

a. I can't even if I wanted to because the foreign labels won't sell to me

b. At about $25 a pop, that is just too steep.

Oh well, I will settle for black.

maybe I can hold one for you ;)

Maybe! I really really hope there's still one available down the road. Copeland sold out as fast as I expected but I'm surprised there are ANY copies of Kevin Devine left, to be honest. I have a birthday in a month so hopefully I'll have some extra cash around then. I'm afraid it will be too late. :(

I already did this for one person. I am more than happy to hold a copy for you Daniel

I already did this for one person. I am more than happy to hold a copy for you Daniel

Thanks for the offer but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to buy it from you, especially considering that there are other albums coming out soon that I want even more... Thanks though!

• 3 weeks later...

probably the (10") equivalent of... (180g for a 12")

so 150g if my math is correct

haha, this math is not correct.

For 10" long rods the logic would be correct.

First person (maybe 2 people so don't post here) to PM me the correct answer get a 7", I'll try to make it something you'll enjoy.

You can assume same thickness as a 180g 12", maybe it matters.

We had some last minute time issues, and the best way to fix it was to make this a double 12" instead of a 10". Otherwise this would've been way delayed.

do you know what the timeframe is looking like now? just curious

probably 3 weeks. Waiting for artwork proof approval from all the different parties