Fest Presses

andy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live at the Atlantic Volume 3: FEST Edition will be available. 13 bands recorded live at the FEST last year. Screen printed covers and screen printed inner sleeves. Strictly limited to 350 copies. (50 will be available from our website this Monday, the rest at FEST)

We will have a FEST edition of the Off With Their Heads Live at the Atlantic Volume two. 80 records on green with new screen-printed covers.

Also, we'll have new coozies and slipmats for cheap!

Live at the Atlantic Volume 3: FEST Edition will be available. 13 bands recorded live at the FEST last year. Screen printed covers and screen printed inner sleeves. Strictly limited to 350 copies. (50 will be available from our website this Monday, the rest at FEST)

We will have a FEST edition of the Off With Their Heads Live at the Atlantic Volume two. 80 records on green with new screen-printed covers.

Also, we'll have new coozies and slipmats for cheap!

sweet, will you guys have a table at the registration again? I would like one of those comps...will bands have copies too? if they will I can try to get one from cutman directly maybe :)

we won't have special pressings available for the fest, but the only thunder dudes will be setting up a table where we will have records for sale at the following prices:

LPs and CDs $5.00 each

dbl LPs $10 each

7"s and shotgunators 2 for $5

We are not bringing a ton of stuff so if you want to take advantage of these deals, stop by the table and pick up some records. You can also meet Andy, Justin, and Casey from Suburban Home and see the Fest 8 guitar.

I made Olehole ones that i can post pics of tonight...people seemed to be stoked on em.

I screened the Andrew Jackson Jihad live covers for Flood, people were into those.

I got one of the Measure/New Bruises Fest presses(colored vinyl test presses) That's all i think I saw...but I also didnt make it to the No Idea sale either so I could have missed all of theirs, i think they had some of the Bomb LPs with screened covers that they sent to us for the record release show...