Sorry to make another Jane Doe thread, but...

daniel

When you go to Deathwish's site and click Releases, Jane Doe is the first thing on the list as DW172.

Converge "Jane Doe"

Format: Deluxe Gatefold 2XLP

A release date and Pre-ordering information will be announced shortly.

Originally released during the turbulent times in September 2001, "Jane Doe" was one of the darkest, bleakest, and most punishing acts of musical emoting ever committed to tape. "Jane Doe" took Converge's musical aggression, creativity and penchant for artistic nihilism-as-therapy to unparalleled emotional depths. While unmistakably Converge in sound, it reached harsher and more emotionally draining levels of abuse, relenting on, but not entirely abandoning, technical precision to focus on emotional upheavals and an all-or-nothing buffeting.

In the end, aggressive music would never be the same, as this 12-step conceptual journey of despair and loss, raised the bar musically and visually for the genre forever.

Later this year, Deathwish (under exclusive license from EVR) will reissue the classic "Jane Doe" album on vinyl format. Available or the first time in over 6 years, this 2XLP will be specially packaged in a Deluxe Gatefold sleeve and will be accompanied by a stunning 28 page full size booklet. The release will also feature a variety of vinyl color variations, appealing to collectors and audiophiles alike.

http://www.deathwishinc.com/releases/#124

Is this new? If not I suppose I'll delete this thread.