Being sick sucks.

thomas

i just went to the doctor today for my pink eye...they said it was bacterial pink eye (the kind that wouldnt just go away on its own. i guess if its caused by a virus it eventually goes away) oh and i found out i had strep throat after all what a fun visit. funny how this all happened right when i started living at some craphole dorm at kent state that i already didnt like being at in the first place

A lot of people seem to get sick when they go off and live in dorms it seems. You check out the two records stores by campus? I've been meaning to drive out there to take a look, but don't want to waste a 20 mins drive for nothing.

what are the two stores? hah i havent done anything here to be honest. i hate being here. i sit and do homework and watch tv and well aparently get sick. im actually trying to get my money back and just stick it out and commute the rest of the semester. hopefully bacterial pinkeye and strep throat are good enough reasons to get my money back for the meal plan and dorm.

A lot of people seem to get sick when they go off and live in dorms it seems. You check out the two records stores by campus? I've been meaning to drive out there to take a look, but don't want to waste a 20 mins drive for nothing.

what are the two stores? hah i havent done anything here to be honest. i hate being here. i sit and do homework and watch tv and well aparently get sick. im actually trying to get my money back and just stick it out and commute the rest of the semester. hopefully bacterial pinkeye and strep throat are good enough reasons to get my money back for the meal plan and dorm.

'

Spin-More Records is on E Main near Water, and TurnUp is like a block north on Water.

I got my test results back for my stomach ultrasound, and it says normal. So I guess they still have no clue what is going on with me.

Did your ultrasound hurt? I remember when I got one a year ago the nurse kept jamming the shit under my ribs - hard. It sucked. When I told my mom that the nurse hurt me my mom just laughed :(

I got my test results back for my stomach ultrasound, and it says normal. So I guess they still have no clue what is going on with me.

Did your ultrasound hurt? I remember when I got one a year ago the nurse kept jamming the shit under my ribs - hard. It sucked. When I told my mom that the nurse hurt me my mom just laughed :(

It did at one put because she kept pushing is really hard into my stomach were it hurt. My heart one hurt too because I am skinny around the ribs, and she kept going over my ribs with it.

• 4 weeks later...

So I went to the doctor again to discuss the results of my 30 day heart-monitor and of course that too is normal. I have gotten worse this last week, I feel out of it 24/7 and had 3 episodes of blacking out, but not completely losing conscience. I now am going to see a neurologist, which sucks since I was dropped from my insurance last week, but is needed as I can't really function very well anymore (can't work or leave the house really). The doctor straight out told me that all the tests done means that the neurologist probably won't be of much help but wants me to go anyway, he also said they may never know what is wrong with me :/.

I've been to a few doctors, and am thinking of going to another... but I have no health insurance anymore and a doctor's visit is like $100+. The doctor I go to know is part of the main hospital in the city, and they have a program for people who make under $10k a year to provide them with cheap medical stuff.

This sucks, earliest I can get into a neurologist is December. I am also quite surprised I have not been fired yet, as today marks like the 2nd week straight of me not being in work. I am so frustrated at this right now, as I just feel awful having to keep calling off work and not being able to help out around the house and stuff. I'm sure I am being a burden on my family too, which sucks, because right now they are trying to focus on my Grandpa who has been in ICU for a few months now and I feel like me being sick is affected everyone else negatively. So for now I am waiting on my doctor to call back with a list of a few my neurologists to call and hope I can see one sooner. Also having no insurance sucks, $231 for a neurologist visit has been the cheapest so far.