Say Anything - Hate Everyone 7"?

Duff

there's one on ebay but this is the first i've heard or seen of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PROMO-SAY-ANYTHING-HATE-EVERYONE-7-VINYL-two-tongues_W0QQitemZ230394390286QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item35a493670e

anyone have info on it from a legit source? is it just a promo that comes with a pre-order bundle or will it be available for purchase at some point?

Guest adam526
yep there is a list on say anything site where it shows you all the stores you can get one when you buy the cd tomorrow . going to get it myself at noon and picking up the cd , lp and this . It is by far the best release of this year with only strung out coming close IMO .

I don't think the LP is available outside of the giant preorder box thing.

yep there is a list on say anything site where it shows you all the stores you can get one when you buy the cd tomorrow . going to get it myself at noon and picking up the cd , lp and this . It is by far the best release of this year with only strung out coming close IMO .

I don't think the LP is available outside of the giant preorder box thing.

Yea it is . amazon , tower ,ect ect . the store in my town ( the only store i might add which tells you how much Jax sucks) said they will have a few copies although not till later this month . Just getting the cd and 7 today though .

i was rather annoyed about this. Love say anything and i cant purchase the boxset thingy because its for US customers only and now i cant get this because its only if you buy it from a bunch of stores in the US. international fans are getting shafted

*end rant*

sorry about that

Having to go the particular stores is a pain in the ass even if you are in the US.

I have one of these. On the back it clearly says "For promotional use only, not for sale," so I don't think these will be sold online or anything.
haha the other day in hot topic i bought a The Killers - Human 7" for $2 (it was on clearance with like 10 other copies) and on the back it said for promo use only not for sale. haha I should have just taken it.

The record store here in Baton Rouge has about a dozen of them out by the register, I snagged one over the weekend.

If any of you international folks want one, drop me a line and I'll grab a copy for you.

i might take you up on this because with my work schedule it's a pain in the ass to get to one of the stores around me and even then they're all 40 minutes or more away. pm me if you don't mind doing it and we can try to work something out.