Cleaning out my digital closet: Photos

mrc

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, look at those. Looks like we have a professional. nice work!

Man Break the silence was soo awesome to see. I took some photos when they played here and i had a great oppertunity since there was only a handful of people watching. But when i rolled my film to develope it in the darkroom i didnt roll it properly and i ruined everything. i was supper bummed. but i guess that happens when you are just learning.

I also fucked up my The Evans photos and that was an amazing show. they set up and played in a parking lot.

thanks, The BNO photos are from the broken bones tour. it was about 4 or 5 years ago. they used to be my all time favorite band untill the trainwreck album... i just never really got into it even though that was well received by everyone else.

But what is cool about those photos is that i saw BNO again when they toured for make myself sick and i was able to hang out with them and they all signed my prints and were rather stoked that i printed extra copies for them. they even gave me some free merch and invited back stage to smoke weed with them. really cool guys over all.

kinda sad they keep putting out sub par albums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...