Favorite food?

fuck me i need to get some tacos in me. the lady and i usually have tacos at least once a month and it's the greatest thing ever. we used to have taco parties with our friends in college because we make them so damn good we had no choice but to share them with the world.

now we substitute veggie ground round for the beef though; it works much better...

fuck me i need to get some tacos in me. the lady and i usually have tacos at least once a month and it's the greatest thing ever. we used to have taco parties with our friends in college because we make them so damn good we had no choice but to share them with the world.

now we substitute veggie ground round for the beef though; it works much better...

My girl and I made a "run for the border" late last night because I'd been craving tacos ever since watching The Dudes And Don'ts Of Making A Record (the bonus DVD that came with The Big Dirty).

Guest scriptedrain
i think i have a problem. i havent eaten since monday night and i am not sick or anything. just lost my appatite. this is weird.

You haven't eaten in 3 days?! Holy shit. I don't think I could last 1 day.

My vote goes to Italian.

- Jeff

i dunno... i voted italian but in all reality its a tie between italian and mexican. im italian so i gotta go with italian but living in arizona... the mexican food here is awesome i gotta say.

I'm the exact same way. I voted for Italian based solely on the existence of ricotta cheese.

Guest scriptedrain
i dunno... i voted italian but in all reality its a tie between italian and mexican. im italian so i gotta go with italian but living in arizona... the mexican food here is awesome i gotta say.

Don't ask me how I know this, but Oprah ranked a pizza place in Arizona as one of the top 3 in the country. Do you know which one I'm talking about? I've wanted to go ever since I heard about it.

- Jeff

Don't ask me how I know this, but Oprah ranked a pizza place in Arizona as one of the top 3 in the country. Do you know which one I'm talking about? I've wanted to go ever since I heard about it.

- Jeff

yes i know what youre talking about. its supposed to be located somewhere in downtown phoenix which is about 30 min or so from where i live (assuming good traffic). ive never been there. ive heard they have like 4 hr waits or something and theyre only open a few hours a day. i cant remember the name of it. its ironic you mentioned it though because a coworker and i were just talking about it this afternoon.

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

yes i know what youre talking about. its supposed to be located somewhere in downtown phoenix which is about 30 min or so from where i live (assuming good traffic). ive never been there. ive heard they have like 4 hr waits or something and theyre only open a few hours a day. i cant remember the name of it. its ironic you mentioned it though because a coworker and i were just talking about it this afternoon.

Sweet, I was hoping I remembered correctly as I heard about it months ago, maybe even a year. Let me know if you ever go there.

- Jeff

Sweet, I was hoping I remembered correctly as I heard about it months ago, maybe even a year. Let me know if you ever go there.

- Jeff

my girlfriend and i talked about going there. we just never got around to it. downtown phoenix is a horrible place to navigate compared to the rest of the valley. id definitely like to go there even though i fear id probably be let down because of all the hype