PO: THRICE "Beggars" LP (signed by the band, limit

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THRICE "Beggars" LP (signed by the band, limited to 2000 copies) PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/csdlp1140

Limited to 2000 numbered copies with a 24-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with images, lyrics and additional band notes not included with the CD version, each booklet SIGNED BY THE BAND! We will have copies around the first week of December. Do not snooze on this as 2,000 Thrice LPs will go quickly.

Is VC getting an exclusive color on this, Virgil? I've never cared about collecting Thrice vinyl, but this album blew my fucking mind and now I'm leaning towards it, LOL. :)

I'm under the inpression they are all on one color

Ordered, along with the free Druglords Of The Avenues and Heavy Heavy Low Low records (and a raffle ticket). Three LPs plus a chance at winning $500 worth of records, all for only $24!

Wait, you bought Heavy Heavy Low Low records?

Eh, it was free. If I don't like it, I'm sure the local record store would enjoy its presence.

was told that they are not sure what colors they are gonna be pressed on and wno't know til the final week. If you order more than one copy, we will try to get you more than one color or when we get them, we will just say which color(s) we received.

was told that they are not sure what colors they are gonna be pressed on and wno't know til the final week. If you order more than one copy, we will try to get you more than one color or when we get them, we will just say which color(s) we received.

that's really lame. what are they going to do, close their eyes and whatever color their finger lands on they will press?

was told that they are not sure what colors they are gonna be pressed on and won't know til the final week.

that's really lame. what are they going to do, close their eyes and whatever color their finger lands on they will press?

Almost sounds like they're going to one of those plants that gives you a cut rate on random colored vinyl.

it'd be awesome if v.c. had some sort of layaway plan or something....

.....or am i just being cheap and/or over thinking this?

I've definitely considered it. Everyone is poor.