I JUST PUT 25 OUT OF PRINT RECORDS IN THE STORE

Guest admin1338560633

We have been cleaning up the warehouse a bit while putting together our Warehouse Clearance Sales and throughout the process we have been uncovering out of print records we didn't know we had. I just went through a pile of out of print records and posted them in the store. I encourage you to look through the store to find them, but I ask that you please don't give away what records they are. Feel free to give hints unless you purchased the last copy of that record, you can say what you got. I always find it more interesting if people find the records on their own or through hints.

There are some great records in the list, good luck finding them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its silly that you up the price for these (or at least the one i found). it should go for the original price to be fair.

I kind of agree, but I figured that since some of these have been out of print for a while, I could sell it at the original price and see it sell for a lot more on ebay or I could make a few extra dollars and hope that someone buys it to add to their collection, not resell. Still with me upping the price, the prices are still pretty damned good.