MASSIVE Vling Store Update!

I think I know where to get a few holiday gifts now...........

I bought gifts from Vling two times and it was fast & reliable. Last time he even threw an extra item in there for free. Solid dude and some really good looking stuff. It's vinyl dammit!

Thanks man! I appreciate it.

If I know the order is coming from a VC'er (from them using the code) I almost always (if I remember, or have stock with me) throw in extras.

Tell me more about HiFi Furnishings...

It's taking me FOREVER to get out of the development stage.

Basically it's a line of furniture and housewares that incorporate the technology I use to make the jewelry.

Think wooden furniture, with surface areas (say tabletop) covered in mosaic vinyl pieces.

Most of the furniture is going to be quite expensive, but I'll have smaller items that will be more reasonable like lamps and mirrors, frames, etc...

The VC board will be the first place I'll post info/images.

I'm really hoping to have some of the smaller items ready before the new year.

Tell me more about HiFi Furnishings...

Basically it's a line of furniture and housewares that incorporate the technology I use to make the jewelry.

Think wooden furniture, with surface areas (say tabletop) covered in mosaic vinyl pieces.

Most of the furniture is going to be quite expensive, but I'll have smaller items that will be more reasonable like lamps and mirrors, frames, etc...

Damn that sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Good luck!

Damn that sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Good luck!

Thanks. I'm really excited about this. I'm hoping to work with some Toronto clubs and bars to cover dj booths, and long bars with the vinyl finishing squares too.

If you're considering buying any of this, definitely do it. Looks great, super friendly guy and was very helpful when the package didn't arrive the first time around, as well as tossed in a free piece. A+ all around, my girlfriend loved it.

Thanks a lot! I try to keep my customers happy ;D