From First To Last Pressing Questions!Please Help!

I recently purchased this vinyl [info will be bellow] and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it and it's pressing information.

Band: From First To Last

Songs: Worlds Away & Two As One

Stuff Written On Vinyl

"From The New Album Available Everywhere April 29"

"For Promotional Use Only, Not For Sale"

"@ 2008 Suretone/Interscope Records"

It also has song names and who the songs were produced by. The vinyl is also autographed by the band members.

One more thing I found is the etching. It says "FFTL-2" as the etching. Any help would be great. I'll post pictures bellow.

[image]

[image]

[image]

who in their right mind would bu something from this band. you have horrible taste in music! and this is a waste of vinyl!

I would buy something from this band because I like them. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't good to other people. And to me you probably have horrible taste in music. And it's not a waste of a vinyl because I enjoy it so screw off.

who in their right mind would bu something from this band. you have horrible taste in music! and this is a waste of vinyl!

I would buy something from this band because I like them. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't good to other people. And to me you probably have horrible taste in music. And it's not a waste of a vinyl because I enjoy it so screw off.

its sad when someone attacks others taste in music as that is all it is taste . to each thier own . from first to last when they still had sonny were very good . now i dont care for them .

its sad when someone attacks others taste in music as that is all it is taste . to each thier own . from first to last when they still had sonny were very good . now i dont care for them .

I was never into them with either singer but I thought Sonny was the worst part of that band. Plus he was a massive douche.

I saw them at Saints and Sinners Fest when Sonny wasnt singing anymore and thought they sounded MUCH better.

I was never into them with either singer but I thought Sonny was the worst part of that band. Plus he was a massive douche.

I saw them at Saints and Sinners Fest when Sonny wasnt singing anymore and thought they sounded MUCH better.

I'm watching your avatar right now. Frank in the couch hahahahaha.

Sonny was the worst part of that band. Plus he was a massive douche.

once when i was working at pacsun warped tour was in town and he came in, tried on a gazillion pairs of girls dickies, made a mess, walked around like he owned the place, and left without buying anything. he also had really bad acne. not that that's any indication of what kind of person he is/was.

I'm watching your avatar right now. Frank in the couch hahahahaha.

haha I love that part. He just climbs out and walks out of the room like it was totally normal.

Also Mac and Charlie's Christmas traditions as kids are hilarious. The part where Charlie get kicked out of the mall is probably the best part of the whole thing.

How could he not know who Mike Schmidt is?

I dunno dude, thats just ridiculous

hahaha The Sunny Xmas DVD has hijacked many a thread here lately.

Sonny was the worst part of that band. Plus he was a massive douche.

once when i was working at pacsun warped tour was in town and he came in, tried on a gazillion pairs of girls dickies, made a mess, walked around like he owned the place, and left without buying anything. he also had really bad acne. not that that's any indication of what kind of person he is/was.

on the one encounter i had with him, he came off like he thought was gods gift to music which he clearly is not. this was also at the height of the bands popularity. he has a HORRIBLE voice and has anyone heard his shitty electro side project or whatever? its fucking hilarious, sooooo bad.

i will say that FFTL is better than most newer screamo bands tho and like i said before, not a fan at all. need to make that clear :)

I saw this band open for Bad Religion and Rise Against back in 2004. They were awful and got heckled a lot. The band really seemed to be taking the heckling personally too... Good times.

Thats a terrible tour for them to get on. I cant imagine anyone would think they would go over well with Bad Religion fans.

I saw this band open for Bad Religion and Rise Against back in 2004. They were awful and got heckled a lot. The band really seemed to be taking the heckling personally too... Good times.

Thats a terrible tour for them to get on. I cant imagine anyone would think they would go over well with Bad Religion fans.

There was a small group of girls up front that were into them. The entire rest of the crowd hated them.

I was at that tour. I remember someone telling me he was 15 or 16 at the time and it pissed me off that his band got tour with Bad Religion haha.