No Idea Records/Vinyl Pressing Question/Comment.

sickteen

I think we should shift focus to the fact that this person said, "I never seen."

Wow.. maybe you should find a better hobby than acting a jerk on I-Net forums.

Read this article, and good luck to you.

http://stanleybing.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2007/07/24/when-smart-people-have-bad-grammar/

It's a duty, not a hobby.

You whine about a label with some of the most ridiculous pressing info available not having any available and then get self righteous when people, quite understandably, mock you for not googling your bases whining before posting it here? That isn't the high road. People being a smart ass to you is part of the internet, if you want to live on the high road learn how to deal with teasing without crying about it.

1. No I didn't whine. I made a comment, question about something I was ill informed on. I was wrong. Which I clearly stated up above.

2.Self righteous ? Because I'm not going to flame somebody if they make a mistake ? Um okay, I call it being cordial and courteous.

3.)The rest of your statement is complete dribble, and I won't even consider responding to it. I'll just leave you with one of my favorite sayings.

It's not a slam at you when people are rude - it's a slam at the people they've met before. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

cheers,

sickteen

Does all your whining sound different up on that high road you're taking?

I think we should shift focus to the fact that this person said, "I never seen."

http://stanleybing.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2007/07/24/when-smart-people-have-bad-grammar/

grammar police just got TOLD! oh snap!

You're being a jerk on the "I-Net". That said, I'm now taking the high road. Here's an article that only tangentially relates to my point:

AMIDOINITRITE?

Post-script: I can also A-Bitrarily abbreviate and C-pitALize W-ords.

You're being a jerk on the "I-Net". That said, I'm now taking the high road. Here's an article that only tangentially relates to my point:

AMIDOINITRITE?

Good movie, although Voltron was better served. I'm glad I was just "told" about my capitalization. I'm sorry, I'm just too lazy to hit the shift key all those countless times.

The high road...is that like getting high and driving? ;D

AMIDOINITRITE?

Good movie, although Voltron was better served. I'm glad I was just "told" about my capitalization. I'm sorry, I'm just too lazy to hit the shift key all those countless times.

The high road...is that like getting high and driving? ;D

Ha. Actually, my post with your quote was just used to indirectly take a jab at sickteen. The irony is that you actually did take "the high road."

in other news... tom looks smashing in a dress

Yes. yes i do! Haha.

How's it going buddy? Sorry about not getting to chat at the Fest. I felt a bit rude, i got caught up in checking my bag and didn't see you again. If your there next year we will remedy it!

flippant ? Maybe just rich with wisdom ? Seriously, I took the time to look for the information before I posted here. I simply didn't find it, and was bumming pretty hard, because, NO IDea has a lot of good records, and bands I enjoy. Hence me showing up here to get some info kicked down. I got that, and a lot more than I expected. AHemm..

sickteen

Yup.

AMIDOINITRITE?

Earnest Ernie you are not!

Enjoy your facetious tone. Keep taking the time to scour the internet for silly movies to post in threads that contribute nothing, other than for your own amusement.

One day maturity will set in dude.

late

sickteen

anywho...

i enjoy no idea a BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!

but sometimes the colors can be a bit confusing..

for example new small brown bike...clearly this is purple...not grey...

[image]

to bad purple isn't listed as a color. makes you scratch your head once in awhile

NIR 277 - SMALL BROWN BIKE "Composite, Vol. 1" 7"

First Pressing: 100 Green Mix, 150 Brown Mix, 950 Gray Mix (10/30/2009)

btw: that download code has already been used, don't waste your time!

AMIDOINITRITE?

Earnest Ernie you are not!

Enjoy your facetious tone. Keep taking the time to scour the internet for silly movies to post in threads that contribute nothing, other than for your own amusement.

One day maturity will set in dude.

late

sickteen

I know it's hard to notice this from up there on the high road but your name is already in all your posts. You don't have to sign each message.

It's a blog from 2007, I fail to see its significance.

Weird I never seen that page before. Definitely not from the lack of searching.

I appreciate all the links and being informed. As for the smart ass comments, uh I'll take the high road.

late

sickteen

Yeah man, the teasing is done in good fun, no need to take the high road, just get thicker skin.