Harvest of Hope Tix Presale

casey

I ate so many mushrooms up there at that shit and I don't even do drugs like that, I didn't sleep at all , literally, I was so hungover all day.... only positive thing was I was tripping balls watching tim barry and his sincerity and humbleness made me wanna cry, probably because of the mushrooms

who played last year. that seems dirt cheap.

O Pioneers, BTMI, Kevin Seconds, Good Luck, Ghost Mice, Rehasher, Flatliners, The Gaslight Anthem, Look Mexico, Bridge and Tunnel, Bouncing Souls, Bad Brains (awful), and lots more.

There were a lot of hip hop too. Murs, Rza, and some random acts like Girl Talk and Tilly and the Wall.

Also the best part was Friday and I had eaten so many mushrooms and I heard this explosion and I got freaked the fuck out so I walked over to see what it was and it was girl talk, I literally laughed the hardest I ever laughed for like an hour straight, my jaw hurt all night and I still can't remember what was so funny, I was by myself and got a lot of weird looks, I then drank like 10 steel reserves and walked around that campground on my own for 5 hours, it was nuts

Also the best part was Friday and I had eaten so many mushrooms and I heard this explosion and I got freaked the fuck out so I walked over to see what it was and it was girl talk, I literally laughed the hardest I ever laughed for like an hour straight, my jaw hurt all night and I still can't remember what was so funny, I was by myself and got a lot of weird looks, I then drank like 10 steel reserves and walked around that campground on my own for 5 hours, it was nuts

This makes me want to go

I can't believe no one's mentioned Lucero & Propagandhi last year. For shame.

I was bummed at first that I only got to go one day, even though the majority of good bands were on Saturday. Then I saw the campground and all the kids in Crass shirts sleeping ass to ass in a fucking dust cloud. No thanks. If anyone wants to split a hotel, I'm down. Note to people I said this to about Fest: I won't have a newborn at that point, so it's way more likely I'll make HoH.

"The current lineup includes A Death In The Family, American Cheeseburger, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Anti-Flag, Asshole Parade, Capsule, Cobra Skulls, Dead To Me, Fin Fang Foom, Holopaw, The Itchy Hearts, Leatherface, Lemuria, Mercury Program, Off With Their Heads, Dan Padilla, The Riot Before, Shellshag, Small Brown Bike, Tiltwheel, Torche and Worn In Red.

The organizers promise that more than 100 bands will be performing over the three days. "

http://www.punknews.org/article/35811

Will be going.