sneak preview on 12 days of VC-xmas sale?

jcamps

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a bunch of greatly priced test presses. Alot of OOP records but I couldn't find a bunch. There were a bunch of discount deals and awesome LOT deals. I'm sure everyone will find something to buy within the 12 days of the sale. I think I also got the Norma Jean boxset for like 15 or 20 bucks.

Guest markovianprocess

I'm sure they had a big Asbestos records Bomb The Music Industry! (and related bands) variants sale. I picked up the Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Three Cheers... on blue/green /100.

1st day of Xmas – Side One Dummy super sale and $5 LPs

Posted by virgil under News, Vinyl Collective

No Comments

SIDE ONE DUMMY 1st day of Xmas Sale (7 LPs, 3 7″s, 10 total records) for $40

$5 FLOGGING MOLLY “Within a Mile of home” LP 1st press

$5 Kill Your Idols ìFuneral For A Feelingî LP

$5 MXPX ìPanicî LP (Gold Vinyl)

$5 THE BRIGGS “Come All You Madmen” LP black vinyl

$5 THE CASUALTIES – Made In NYC LP w/ DVD

$5 The Mighty Mighty Bosstones ìJackknife To A Swanî LP

We have hooked up with our good buddies at Side One Dummy to offer you some really great sales. The first of the sales is this really great vinyl lot which includes 7 LPs, 3 7″s (10 records total) for the low low low price of $40. Had you purchased each of these records individually, you would have had to pay over $80. Also, many of the records in this set are on their way to being out of print (most have only between 90 to 200 copies remaining). We only have 30 sets for sale so please act fast.

The second sale has us selling 6 different Side One LPs for $5.00 each. This is an insane price so if you have ever considered picking up any of these records, there is no better time than now to pick up a record or two. This sale will only last for a short time and it won’t be likely that you will find records at these prices again.

The Side One First Day of Christmas Sale includes the following:

7 LPs

- The Gaslight Anthem “59 Sound” LP

- Flogging Molly “Within A Mile Of Home” LP – (original pressing… not gatefold)

- MXPX – “Panic” – Gold Vinyl LP

- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – Jackknife To A Swan LP

- Kill Your Idols “Funeral For A Feeling” LP

- The Casualties – Made In NYC (LP / DVD)

- The Briggs “come all you madmen” LP

3 7″s

- Chuck Ragan – Hammer (Autographed) 7”

- Flogging Molly – Float 7”

- The Gaslight Anthem – The 59 Sound 7”

2nd day of Xmas – Second Nature Holiday Sale / Downloadable Sampler

Posted by virgil under Vinyl Collective

No Comments

DOWNLOAD 24 SONG SECOND NATURE SAMPLER FOR FREE!

Running Vinyl Collective has its benefits. One of those benefits is being able to work with like-minded independently run record labels that I love and respect. Second Nature is at the top of my list of respected and admired labels and being able to work with Dan has been an absolute pleasure. I can think of few labels that have put out consistently incredible music over such a vast spectrum of genres over such a long period of time. If you look back at his catalog, you will see that he has put out records by Rocky Votolato, Blood Brothers, Able Baker Fox, Waxwing, Casket Lottery, Grade, Ad Astra Per Aspera, Coalesce and more. Not only do they put out incredible records, but Second Nature has been committed to the vinyl format over their entire history. And I might add that unlike a lot of labels that have existed for a long time, he still puts out records that pushes the boundaries. Able Baker Fox, for example, is my underrated record of the year. If you don’t own it, you have wasted enough of your life without them in your life.

I could go on and on about this label, but instead of reading my rants, how about you listen to this streaming mix tape that Dan Askew himself put together. I asked him to put together a label sampler that we could offer as a free Download and he hand-picked some of his favorite songs over the past 10 years. I really hope you take the time to at least give the stream a listen, but do yourself the ultimate favor and download the entire mix. You will be glad you did.

You might have noticed a trend. On the First day, we had Side One Dummy. On the 2nd day of Christmas, we have Second Nature. Second Nature has been so kind to give a 12 percent discount (for the 12 days of xmas) over their entire vinyl catalog. He also went even further by giving a 50 percent discount on their entire CD catalog. And lastly, he allowed us to post Krakatoa 7″s for free (1 cent price in our store) for the first 35 people who order something from Second Nature. This sale will last until December 12th.

So listen to the stream, download the entire sampler, and pick up all those great Second Nature releases listed below. Also know that I have decided to extend our Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home Black Friday Sales for one more day. And don’t forget about our first day of Xmas Side One Dummy Sale

3rd day of Xmas – Pint Glass, Shotgunator, Coozie sale

No Comments

12 Pint Glasses for $30 3rd day of Xmas Holiday Sale

Suburban Home SHOTGUNATOR blue

Suburban Home SHOTGUNATOR black

Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home beer cozie set

On the 3rd day of Christmas at Vinyl Collective, we wanted to celebrate all the boozers out there who might also happen to be music fans. As you know, we at Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective love drinking beer. We love it so much that we pride ourselves on making some of the greatest pint glasses on the planet. For our 3rd day of Christmas, we will be offering a set of 12 pint glasses for $30. We normally sell these for $5 to $6.99 each so this is a steal.

The shipping prices are expensive because we are not shipping 12 glasses out by media mail. UPS is your only option in the states as it is insured. The shipping is pricey internationally, too, as this box is 16 pounds.

This is how the deal is going to work, we will pick according to availability 12 of the following pint glasses (no requests plesae):

Joey Cape WWJD

Ninja Gun Show “Me Your Pits”

Playing Favorites “liver or heart”

Ghost Buffalo “The Magician”

Alkaline Trio “old style”

Love Me Destroyer “the things around us burn”

Lawrence Arms

Jr Juggernaut “living in sin”

Useless ID “lost broken bones”

Two Cow Garage “Speaking in Cursive”

Tim Barry “Rivanna Junction”

Tim Barry “Manchester”

LaGrecia “On Parallels”

Drag the River “Get Drunk”

Dillinger Four “Doublewhiskeycokenoice”

As you might have noticed, there are 15 pint glasses listed, you get 12 of our choice and we will make sure you get D4 and Alkaline Trio. The one that might be tough is the Lawrence Arms as we only have a few but a few of the orders will have them.

Dazzle your friends by having the best pint glass collection of anyone you know and take advantage of this sale!

We also got word that early next week, we will have shotgunators back in stock. We have 200 being pressed on blue and 100 on black. Again, act fast as these will go really quickly.

Lastly, we have our Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home beer coozie set available on a new set of colors and for a short time, they will be 99 cents for the set with any purchase.

Celebrate the boozer in your with these sales.

Don’t forget to check out the 1st and 2nd days of christmas as well as the Suburban Home and Vinyl Collective black friday holiday sales which are being extended another day. Here is a link to see them all.

4th day of Xmas – VC Test Pressings Sale

Posted by virgil under New Releases, Vinyl Collective

[2] Comments

I had mentioned that on one of our 12 days of Christmas, we would be posting a bunch of test pressings at set prices. You might wonder how I came up with the prices that are listed. The price was calculated based on the the ending price on each respective Ebay auction, the number of test pressings made, and the number of test pressings we have left. Records like the Avail test pressings, I only have a few left after giving each band member 1, selling one on ebay, and the one allotted for the VC test pressing contest. I should note that all of the test pressings are hand numbered with artist, title, and number out of the edition. All are packaged in a dust sleeve, but the Minus the Bear test pressings and the Kay Kay double LP test pressing all have special edition jackets (the MTB tests have a unique painting by Vinnie Fasano).

For most of the test pressings listed below, there will be either 1 or 2 test pressings up for sale. The exceptions include the 2 coop releases (The Falcon and Jealous Sound) and the Delicious Vinyl. For those curious, sales of the coop test pressings will go back into the coop balance, the sale of the Tim Barry live at Munford Elementary test will go towards the school’s music program, and all the other revenue made from test pressings will go towards overhead, pressing costs (past and future), and my dream of having a fridge stocked full of 40 ounce bottles of malt liquor.

There might be some griping over some of the prices, but think for a minute the value of other pieces of art where only 5, 10, or 20 copies were ever made. Test Pressings are not meant for mass consumption and are not meant for everyone, but when you are a super fan of an artist/release, there is no better collectible than a test pressing. I wish you lots of luck being up at the time these go live if you are interested on any of these.

the other 3 days of Christmas sales can be found here:

36 CRAZY FISTS the tide and it’s LP TEST PRESS #/10

A LIFE ONCE LOST iron gag LP TEST PRESSING #/10

AVAIL “Dixie” dbl LP TEST PRESSING #/10

AVAIL “Over the James” LP TEST PRESSING #/10

AVAIL 4 am Friday dbl LP TEST PRESSING #/10

BOYS NIGHT OUT make yourself LP TEST PRESS #/10

DELICOUS VINYL LP TP #/20 drag the river,austin lucas

DILLINGER FOUR midwestern songs LP TEST PRESS #/10

DILLINGER FOUR versus god LP TEST PRESSING #/10

DRAG THE RIVER / DENTS split LP TEST PRESS #/10

DRAG THE RIVER you can’t live this LP TEST PRESS #/10

EVERY TIME I DIE gutter phenomenon LP TEST PRESS /10

EVERY TIME I DIE hot damn LP TEST PRESSING #/10

EVERY TIME I DIE last night in town LP TEST PRESS /10

EVERY TIME I DIE the big dirty LP TEST PRESS /10

FAKE PROBLEMS / LOOK MEXICO uti 7″ TEST PRESS #/10

FOXY SHAZAM introducingÖ LP TEST PRESS #/10

GHOST BUFFALO the magician LP TEST PRESSING #/10

HEAVY HEAVY LOW LOW turtle LP TEST PRESSING #/10

JEALOUS SOUND kill them with kindness dbl LP TP #/20

JOEY CAPE “Bridge” LP TEST PRESSING #/10

JOSH SMALL “tall by josh small” dbl LP test pressing #/5

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND diggin TP #/5

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND S/T DBL LP TP #10

LAGRECIA “On Parallels” LP TEST PRESSING #/5

LOVE ME DESTROYER The Things Around LP test pressing #/5

MAYLENE AND THE SONS OF DISASTER II LP TEST PRESS #/10

MIKE PARK / O PIONEERS!!! Split 7″ TEST PRESSING #/10

MINUS THE BEAR “Planet of Ice” dbl LP test pressing #/20

MINUS THE BEAR Interpretaciones LP TEST PRESS #/10

NINJA GUN “Restless Rubes” LP TEST PRESSING (#/20)

NORMA JEAN “Anti-Mother” LP TEST PRESSING #/10

NORMA JEAN 4 x LP Box Set TEST PRESSING #/20

PLAYING FAVORITES remember when LP TEST PRESS (#/10)

POISON THE WELL “Versions” LP TEST PRESS #/10

PORTUGAL THE MAN “Church Mouth” LP TEST PRESS (#/10)

REVIVAL ROAD LP TEST PRESS #/10 chuck ragan,ben nichols

SCOTT REYNOLDS adventure boy LP TEST PRESS #/10

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY intervals LP TEST PRESS #/10

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY parasite LP TEST PRESS #/10

SPARTA “Threes” dbl LP TEST PRESSING (#/10)

THE BANNER Frailty LP TEST PRESSING #/10

THE FALCON god don’t make no 10″ TEST PRESS #/20

THE TAKERS curse of a drunk 7″ TEST PRESSING #/10

TIM BARRY “Manchester” LP TEST PRESSING #/10

TIM BARRY Live at Munford Elementary 7″ TEST PRESS #/5

TWO COW GARAGE speaking in cursive LP TEST PRESS #/10

USELESS I.D. lost broken LP TEST PRESSING #/10

5th day of Xmas – $5 Pint Glasses, LPs, and CDS

No Comments

On the 5th Day of our Christmas sales, we are giving you Pint Glasses, LPs, and CDs for $5.00 each. Note that our pint glasses are normally $6.99 each, our LPs are normally $9.99 to 11.99 each, and our CDs are normally $8.99 each. With many of the Double LPs and the Norma Jean box set, the LPs are $5, but since they have 2 or 4 LPs, the price is $10 or $20. Also note with regards to the vinyl, the records on sale are the variants that are less limited. These prices will only be available til December 12th. We still have our other exlcusive LPs at wholesale pricing, but this too will end on the 12th.

This is a great time to stock up on records you may have been on the fence about and a great time to help us with our over capacity Warehouse.

Pint Glasses for $5.00

DILLINGER FOUR “DoubleWhiskeyCokeNoIce” Pint Glass

DRAG THE RIVER “Get Drunk” Pint Glass

GHOST BUFFALO “The Magician” Pint Glass

JOEY CAPE “WWJD?” Pint Glass

JR. JUGGERNAUT “Living In Sin” Pint Glass

LAGRECIA “On Parallels” Pint Glass

LOVE ME DESTROYER “the things around us burn” pint glass

NINJA GUN “Show Me Your Pits” Pint Glass

THE PLAYING FAVORITES “My Liver or My Heart” Pint Glass

TIM BARRY “Manchester” Pint Glass

TIM BARRY “Rivanna Junction” pint glass

TWO COW GARAGE “Speaking In Cursive” Pint Glass

USELESS I.D. “Lost Broken Bones” Pint Glass

LPs for $5, double LPs for $10, and 4xLP for $20

36 CRAZYFISTS “The Tide and It’s Takers” LP maroon vinyl

A LIFE ONCE LOST “Iron Gag” LP grey/black half and half vinyl

A LIFE ONCE LOST “Iron Gag” LP tranparent red w/ black splatter vinyl

AVAIL “4 AM Friday” dbl LP silver vinyl

AVAIL “Dixie” dbl LP clear vinyl

BOYS NIGHT OUT “Make Yourself Sick” LP blue vinyl

CASKET LOTTERY “Possibilities & Maybes” 2xLP black vinyl

DRAG THE RIVER ìYou Can’t Live This Wayî LP Red Vinyl

EVERY TIME I DIE “Gutter Phenomenon” LP white w/ pink splatter

EVERY TIME I DIE “Hot Damn” LP silver/black half and half

EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP transparent purple w/ black splatter

FLOGGING MOLLY “Within a Mile of home” LP 1st press

FOXY SHAZAM “Introducing” LP clear w/ rainbow splatter

GHOST BUFFALO “The Magician” LP Red w/ Gold Splatter vinyl

HEAVY HEAVY LOW LOW “Turtle Nipple and the Toxic Shock” LP brown / pink half and half

HEAVY HEAVY LOW LOW Turtle Nipple & the Toxic Shock LP clear w/ pink,blue,yellow.orange splatter

Kill Your Idols ìFuneral For A Feelingî LP

LIMBECK “S/T” LP (Gold vinyl) ltd to 500 copies

Love Me Destroyer “The Things Around us Burn” LP grey marble vinyl

MXPX ìPanicî LP (Gold Vinyl)

NINJA GUN “Restless Rubes” LP transparent green vinyl

NORMA JEAN “The Anti-Mother” LP blood red vinyl

NORMA JEAN 4 x LP Vinyl Box Set colored vinyl set B limited to 700

Portugal the Man Waiter: You Vultures LP silver/black half and half

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY “Intervals” LP clear w/ rainbow splatter

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY “Parasite” LP clear w/ gold splatter vinyl

SPARTA “Threes” dbl LP white vinyl

THE BANNER “Frailty” LP black w/ silver splatter vinyl

THE BRIGGS “Come All You Madmen” LP black vinyl

THE CASUALTIES – Made In NYC LP w/ DVD

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones ìJackknife To A Swanî LP

THE PLAYING FAVORITES “I Remember When I Was Pretty” LP blue w/ white speckles

TWO COW GARAGE “Speaking In Cursive” LP opaque brown vinyl

USELESS I.D. “Lost Broken Bones” LP tranparent red

Suburban Home CDs for $5.00 (look at all of our CDS, there are lots of CDs at $5.00)

ADVENTURES OF JET “Muscle” CD

ADVENTURES OF JET “Part 3: Coping With Insignificance” CD

ARMCHAIR MARTIAN “Good Guys…Bad Band” CD

ARMCHAIR MARTIAN “Who Wants to Play Bass” CD

DECAY “Destiny” CD

DRAG THE RIVER “Chicken Demos” CD

DRAG THE RIVER “Closed” CD

DRAG THE RIVER “Hobo’s Demos” CD

DRAG THE RIVER “It’s Crazy” CD

DRAG THE RIVER / THE DENTS “Found All Parts” split CD

F.Y.P/CHANIWA ÏSplitÓ CDep

GHOST BUFFALO “S/T” CD

GHOST BUFFALO “The Magician” CD

HOMELESS WONDERS “S/T” CD

JOEY CAPE “Bridge” CD lagwagon, bad astronaut

JR. JUGGERNAUT “Ghost Poison” CD

LAGRECIA “On Parallels” CD

LAYMEN TERMS “Drive To Nowhere” CD

LOVE ME DESTROYER “The Things Around Us Burn” CD

NINJA GUN “Restless Rubes” CD

OBLIVION “Sweatpants USA” CD

SCOTT REYNOLDS AND THE STEAMING BEAST “Adventure Boy” CD

STEREOTYPERIDER “Prolonging The Inevitable” CD

STEREOTYPERIDER “Same Chords, Same Songs” CD

STEREOTYPERIDER “Under The Influence” CD

THE FAIRLANES “Songs For Cruising” CD

THE FAIRLANES “Welcome To Nowhere” CD

THE GAMITS “A Small Price to Pay” CD

THE GAMITS “Antidote” CD

THE GAMITS “Come Get Some” CDep

THE NOBODYS “I’ve Been Everywhere” CD

THE PLAYING FAVORITES “I Remember When I Was Pretty” CD

THE REVENGE “Less Talk, More Shots” CD stereotyperider

TIM BARRY “Laurel Street Demos” CD

TIM BARRY “Manchester” CD

TIM BARRY “Rivanna Junction” CD

TWO COW GARAGE “Please Turn the Gas Back On” CD re-release

TWO COW GARAGE “Speaking In Cursive” CD

USELESS I.D. “Lost Broken Bones” CD w/ DVD, free button and cozie

6th day of Xmas – Ninja Gun Xmas edition pressing of Restless Rubes

No Comments

NINJA GUN “Restless Rubes” LP Xmas Pressing/Sale (2 LPs, 1 7″, 1 CD)

Because Fed ex destroyed a box of jackets that were intended for Ninja Gun when Restless Rubes first came out, we ended up with a hundred records without jackets. Thinking about options, we decided to ask our friend Mitch Clem to create a special edition cover. Not sure how it happened, but one day we were talking and it just hit me, let’s make Coody (Ninja Gun’s singer) Santa Claus and let’s make Jeffrey, Thad, and Jacob all elves. Mitch was into the idea and he once again did an incredible job of illustrating this special cover. Our friends at I Heart U are printing the covers which we should have in this week. So the special jacket will be printed out of an edition of 120 copies, with 10 going to the band and 10 going to our buddies at Barracuda Sound. That leaves 100 copies for sale on the site and we have decided to a really cool sale with them. For $18, you get:

• Ninja Gun’s Restless Rubes (Coody Claus and Ninja Elves Xmas Edition) vinyl

• Ninja Gun “Restless Rubes” CD

• Delicious Vinyl Fest sampler LP (w/ Ninja Gun track)

• Ninja Gun / Whiskey & Co under the influence vol 2 7″ (on partly cloudy sky blue vinyl)

Buying this set will get you every record that Ninja Gun has put out on vinyl. Ninja Gun’s album, Restless Rubes, is one of our favorite ablums we put out this year and I think that everyone should have it. Not only are they an incredible band, they are some of the most interesting and fun folks we know. They bring out the South Georgian in me every time I see them and within an hour, I find myself speaking in a Southern Accent. We have so much faith in this band and really hope others give them a shot. They will be ending the year by playing with Hot Water Music and Naked Raygun for a few shows including a New Year’s show in Atlanta with HWM,NR, and Tim Barry. Damn I would love to be at that one.

Only 100 sets will be available. We will also give a test pressing to one lucky purchaser of this set.

7th Day of Xmas Sale – Asian Man Records vinyl lots / $5 LPs / 10 percent off

No Comments

ASIAN MAN RECORDS 7th day of Xmas Sale (4 LPs for $30) Mike Hale,Kevin Seconds,AJJ,Lemuria

ASIAN MAN 7th day of Japan Sale (3 LPs,1 7″,1 CD for $15) Potshot,Softball

GROOVIE GHOULIES “Berry’d Alive” 10″ (Orange vinyl)

MIKE HALE “Broken With No Hope” LP white vinyl w/ Delicious Vinyl Fest LP

Slow Gherkin “double happiness” LP

Our good friends, Asian Man Records, have agreed to some really great deals for our 7th Day of Christmas. Not only did they give us 2 vinyl lots:

Asian Man Records 7th day of Xmas Sale (4 records for $30)

KEVIN SECONDS & HIS GHETTO MOMENTS “Rise Up, Insomniacs!” LP clear blue vinyl

MIKE HALE “Broken With No Hope” LP white vinyl

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD “Only God Can Judge Me” 10″ white vinyl

LEMURIA “The First Collection” LP seafoam green vinyl

ASIAN MAN 7th day of Japan Sale (3 LPs,1 7″,1 CD for $15)

POTSHOT ROCK N ROLL 12″

POTSHOT TIL I DIE 12″

SOFTBALL TENKU 12″

POTSHOT FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY 7″

POTSHOT POTS AND SHOTS CD

we have $5 LPs including each purchase of the $5 Mike Hale LP coming with a free copy of our Delicious Vinyl Fest LP. Lastly, the rest of the Asian Man catalog is being discounted 10 percent. Here is that list. Stock up on a really great label’s catalog. I love Asian Man and I love Mike Park.

ALKALINE TRIO “Maybe I’ll Catch Fire” LP 180 gram vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO “Maybe I’ll Catch Fire” LP red w/ black vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO “Maybe I’ll Catch Fire” LP white w/ red vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO “S/T” LP blue w/ white swirl vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO “S/T” LP brown w/ white swirl vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO “S/T” LP grey w/ white swirl vinyl

ALKALINE TRIO “S/T” LP orange w/ white swirl vinyl

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD “Only God Can Judge Me” 10″ white vinyl

ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD “People Who Can Eat People Are…” LP maroon vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “Get Warmer” LP clear with blue splatter

GUERILLA POUBELLE “Rats In Paris” 7″ black vinyl

GUERILLA POUBELLE “Rats In Paris” 7″ clear vinyl

KEPI GHOULIE AND FRIENDS “American Gothic” dbl LP black vinyl

KEPI GHOULIE AND FRIENDS “American Gothic” dbl LP purple and green vinyl

KEVIN SECONDS & HIS GHETTO MOMENTS “Rise Up, Insomniacs!” LP black vinyl

KEVIN SECONDS & HIS GHETTO MOMENTS “Rise Up, Insomniacs!” LP clear blue vinyl

LAWRENCE ARMS “Cocktails and Dreams” double LP black/white marble vinyl

LEMURIA “Get Better” LP pink w/ white vinyl

LEMURIA “The First Collection” LP black vinyl

LEMURIA “The First Collection” LP seafoam green vinyl

Link 80 “17 Reasons” LP

Link 80 “The Struggle ContinuesÖ” LP

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ burgundy (PINK)

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ charcoal swirl vinyl (green)

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ orange swirl vinyl (coffee mate swirl)

MATT SKIBA / KEVIN SECONDS split LP white w/ purple swirl vinyl (pink blue splatter)

MIKE PARK “For The Love Of Music” LP blue vinyl

MIKE PARK “North Hangook Falling” LP clear vinyl

Mu330 “Crab Rangoon” LP

Mu330 “Mu330″ LP

O PIONEERS!!! S/t 7″ vanilla colored vinyl

Polysics “Hey Bob” LP picture disc

SHINOBU / PTERADON split 7″

SLAPSTICK “25 Songs” dbl LP clear vinyl

SOFTBALL “Tenku” LP

THE BROADWAYS “Broken Star” LP grey blue marble vinyl

The Chinkees “Peace Through Music” LP

THE WARDOGS “Spread The Disease” 7″ clear yellow vinyl

8th day of Xmas – Out of Print Records

[5] Comments

Alright friends, this should be fun. I have just uploaded 40 different out of print records. Some will be really easy to find, others will be tougher. As previously stated, only order 1 copy of each record when you see a record that is out of print. If you order more than 1, we will cancel your additional items. Sorry if that is a dick move, but I really want as many people taking advantage of these deals.

I have decided not to list which records we posted, but rather give a few hints. I encourage you to post a comment on our site or on our message board with hints or if you purchased the last copy, what record you purchased. (some releases, we put 1, some we put 5, some we put 20).

Here are a few hints:

• Kepi Ghoulie sold us a few records he said were now out of print.

• Chocolate Milk lovers will be stoked.

• It is illegal to drive in this state.

• These Ones Are…Out of Print.

• When you play the game of hot/cold, when you are getting close, you Get ________.

I could go on for days, but I am on my way to my Mom’s Christmas dinner. She works at the Broadmoor (5 star, 5 diamond hotel) and the dinner festivities should be amazing. I will know what it feels like to eat like a rich man for a few hours.

If you miss out on a few of the records, I apologize. Good luck.

9th day of Xmas – O Pioneers!!! T-shirts / Polos

No Comments

O PIONEERS “Ghost” Polo Shirt

O PIONEERS “All Our Favorite Bands” T-Shirt

O Pioneers!!! are one of Vinyl Collective’s most celebrated bands. Not only do we love them musically, but I know of few bands that have been so committed to the vinyl format as them. So it is with great honor that we offer these brand new O Pioneers!!! shirt designs.

First up is the O Pioneers!!! Polo shirt. Got too many band t-shirts? You and me both, but how many polo shirts do you have? Let me rephrase that, how many punk rock polo shirts do you have? That is my point exactly. Look classy without even trying to with these new OP polos. The ghost is embroidered on the polo.

Next up is the O Pioneers “All Of Our Favorite Bands Broke Up” T-shirt. The shirt has a vinyl collective logo on the back and is available for the low low low price of $7.50. And to my previously posed question, you can never have too many band t-shirts!

For the 9th day of Xmas, we offer you these exclusive O Pioneers!!! shirts. We also offer you discounted Vinyl Collective / Suburban Home T-shirts and Totes, just look at our next post.

9th day of Xmas – VC/SH T-shirts/Totes on Sale

1 Comment

VINYL COLLECTIVE Mitch Clem dinosaur Tote Bag

Vinyl Collective “Wax On” T-Shirt

Suburban Home’s I Celebrate Their Entire Catalog T-Shirt

For the 9th day of Xmas, we decided to some inexpensive Vinyl Collective/Suburabn Home merch. For a short time, the VC/SH shirts and tote will be only $5.00.

For starters, we are excited to offer the VC Mitch Clem Dinosaur Tote bag. The Tote bags are just the perfect size to take your next purchase of records from your favorite mom and pop shop home with you. Or take over some records to a friends. These bags are really handy. For whatever reason, we sat on this design when thinking about making a shirt, but we really like it on this tote bag. This $5.00 price is available for only a limited time. And we are only getting 100 made (only 90 posted i the store).

Next up is the Vinyl Collective “Wax On” T-shirt. Yes, we know that we are both goofy and nostalgic. It was Andy’s idea (1 of only a few good ideas he has ever had), but we fucking love the Karate Kid. The addition of the records and our use of the corny tag line, “Wax On” will hopefully catch your eye. At $5.00, you can’t really complain. You might notice that the shirt color says “mystery”. That is because our friends at I Heart U gave us an unbelievable deal on a variety of shirt colors and sizes. Let fate help decide the next shirt for your collection as we all know you have too many black shirts already.

Speaking of black shirts, we offer you again, our Suburban Home Records, I Celebrate Their Entire Catalog Shirt. We think that $5 for one of the greatest shirts on the planet is one hell of a deal. Whether you celebrate our releases or love Office Space (or in my case, both), you have to have this shirt.

10 day of xmas – SH Super Sales (Drag,Kay Kay,Tim Barry,Two Cow,Lagrecia,UID,Ghost Buff,Jr Jugg)

No Comments

DRAG THE RIVER/ARMCHAIR MARTIAN/SNODGRASS Super Sale 9 CDs,3 LPs,5 Posters,Slipmat,Pint Glass

GHOST BUFFALO Super Sale (2 CDs, 2LPs (1 signed LP), 1 Poster)

JOEY CAPE / PLAYING FAVORITES Super Sale (2CDs,2LPs,2 Posters,1 Cozie,Pint Glass,T-shirt)

JR. JUGGERNAUT Super Sale (1 CD,1T-shirt,1Pint Glass) XL TS

LAGRECIA “On Parallels” LP limited deluxe edition (2 LPs,1 CD,pint glass,t-shirt

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND Super Sale (1 dbl LP, 1 7″, 1 DVD)

NINJA GUN “Restless Rubes” LP Xmas Pressing/Sale (2 LPs, 1 7″, 1 CD)

TIM BARRY Super Sale (3CDs,2LPs,2 Posters,1 7″,Cozie,Pint Glass)

TWO COW GARAGE Super Sale (3 CDs, 2 LPs, 1 Poster, 1 T-shirt, 1 Cozie)

USELESS I.D. “Lost Broken Bones” LP deluxe edition 2 LPs,1 CD,pint glass,t-shirt

Alright friends, as 2008 comes to a close, I look back and think to myself, 2008 was a good year. I don’t mean to brag, but I think we put out some pretty kick ass releases by some amazing bands. For the 10th day of Xmas, we put together 10 Super Sales involving bands we put out albums for this year. As you can see from the photos, there are some pretty kick ass deals. For most of the sales, we only have between 10 to 20 posted so if you want to take advantage of one of them, do so right away. Some of the photos don’t show everything and a few highlights for you to consider include:

• On the Drag the River set, we are also giving away a full download of Jon Snodgrass’ live at the Hi-Dive recording

• On the Ghost Buffalo set, the LP is signed by the band.

• On the Kay Kay set, we are giving a copy of the album with both the regular jacket and the album release show silk-screened jacket

• The Joey Cape set includes the last remaining copies of Milk Chocolate copies of Bridge.

• The Tim Barry set includes the Live at Munford 7″.

• There are only 4 LaGrecia deluxe sets left with sizes Small, XXXL, and Ladies Large American Apparel shirts. They do include the silkscreened poster.

I realize a lot of you already have a lot of the above, but think of it this way. If some of hte sets contain items you don’t have, the doubles will make great gifts for your friends that have shittier music collections than you do! Merry xmas!

11th day of xmas – Asbestos,Team Science,Underground Communique

No Comments

On this 11th day of xmas, I am really proud to bring you a collaborative sale from 3 labels I absolutely love, Asbestos Records, Team Science, and Underground Communique. The labels are all offering a discount of 20 percent for their in stock catalog. There is no discount for records on pre-order. Asbestos also sent us a bunch of out of print records as well as some test pressings. Team Science are giving us the CD copies of albums they put out on vinyl and CD for free if you purchase the record. Underground Communique sent some out of print records and some test pressings. The proceeds from the Ucomm test pressings will go to the Cal Robbins benefit. Please spend a little time with the following list. All 3 labels have put out some seriously stellar releases and are all run by some of the sweetest dudes around. I absolutely love Matt, Aaron, and Justin. And purchasing records from these labels will ensure more great records in the near future.

…BY THE END OF TONIGHT/ O PIONEERS!!! “Sweet Junk” 7″

Arrogant Sons of Bitches – Three Cheers for Disappointment LP Pink Vinyl

ARROGANT SONS OF BITCHES “Three Cheers for Disappointment” LP blue/green vinyl

ARROGANT SONS OF BITCHES “Three Cheers for Disappointment” LP test pressing

BLACK CROSS “Severance Pays” LP green vinyl

BLACK CROSS “Severance Pays” LP Pink Vinyl

Bomb the Music Industry! ñ Goodbye Cool World LP Green Splatter on Trans Green

Bomb the Music Industry! ñ Goodbye Cool World LP White & Green Swirl Vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “Album Minus Band” LP black vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “Album Minus Band” LP green vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “Good Bye Cool World” LP import light/dark green color in color vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “Goodbye Cool World” LP black/green vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “Goodbye Cool World” LP test pressing

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “To Leave Or Die” LP blue/pink vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “To Leave Or Die” LP jawbreaker vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “To Leave Or Die” LP picture disc

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “To Leave Or Die” LP test pressing

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! / O PIONEERS split 10″ red and white vinyl

Bomb the Music Industry! ìTo Leave or Die in Long Islandî 12″ black/pink split

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! ìTo Leave Or Dieî LP beachball vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! ìTo Leave Or Dieî LP black/blue vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! Album Minus Band LP test pressing

CAPITAL “Homefront” LP black vinyl

CAPITAL “Homefront” LP gold vinyl

CAPITAL “Homefront” LP test pressing

CAPITAL “Signal Corps” LP green vinyl

CAPITAL “Signal Corps” LP set of both colors

CAPITAL “Signal Corps” LP white vinyl

CUTMAN “Big Deal” 7″ grey marble

CUTMAN “No Trick Pony + Big Deal” dbl 7″ gray marble vinyl

Few and the Proud “Stampede” LP light blue marble

FEW AND THE PROUD “Stampede” LP test pressing

Four Star Alarm – one sided, two song 7″ w/ etchings

J Church / Minority Blues Band split 7″ orange swirl

J Church / Sound on Sound split 7″ hot pink

J CHURCH/ MINORITY BLUES BAND split 7″ pinkish brown vinyl

J CHURCH/ MINORITY BLUES BAND split 7″ test pressing

J CHURCH/ SOUND ON SOUND split 7″ test pressing

Jonbenet Ugly/Heartless LP Beer colored vinyl

Jonbenet Ugly/Heartless LP Black vinyl w/ special silk-screened covers

Jonbenet Ugly/Heartless LP Orange vinyl

Lie and Wait / Overdose spilt 7″ grey with a little purple vinyl

MATT & KIM “To/From” 10″

MUSTARD PLUG “Big Daddy Multitude” LP deluxe edition 2 LPs,pint glass,t-shirt,button,coozie

MUSTARD PLUG “Big Daddy Multitude” LP test pressing

MUSTARD PLUG “Big Daddy Multitude” LP+7″ black vinyl PRE-ORDER

MUSTARD PLUG “Big Daddy Multitude” LP+7″ tour only white vinyl

MUSTARD PLUG “Big Daddy Multitude” LP+7″ yellow vinyl PRE-ORDER

New Bruises – Goodbye Middle Class 7″ white vinyl with printed covers

New Bruises – Goodbye Middle Class 7″ yellow vinyl with printed covers

O PIONEERS!!! “Black Mambas” LP grey vinyl

O Pioneers!!! “Black Mambas” LP grey vinyl with black streaks

O PIONEERS!!! “Black Mambas” LP Mitch Clem cover

OLEHOLE “Holemole” LP clear red vinyl w/ CD

OLEHOLE “Holemole” LP set of both colors w/ CD

OLEHOLE “Holemole” LP white vinyl w/ CD

Papermoons ìS/Tî 7″ blue vinyl

Papermoons ìS/Tî 7″ blue w/ yellow splatter vinyl

Pegasuses XL “The Antiphon” LP black and white swirl vinyl bomb the music industry

PEGASUSES XL “The Antiphon” LP test pressing

Pegasuses XL “The Antiphon” LP White w/ colored splatter vinyl bomb the music industry

SCURVY BASTARDS “Battle Born” LP

SHOT BAKER “Awake” LP test pressing

Shot Baker “Awake” LP yellow vinyl with black color bursts

SHOT BAKER / VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL “Vindictives Tribute” 7″

SONIC BOOM SIX “Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism” LP black vinyl PRE-ORDER

SONIC BOOM SIX “Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism” LP red vinyl PRE-ORDER

SONIC BOOM SIX “Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism” LP set of all 4 colors PRE-ORDER

SONIC BOOM SIX “Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism” LP test pressing

SONIC BOOM SIX “Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism” LP white vinyl PRE-ORDER

SONIC BOOM SIX “Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism” LP yellow vinyl PRE-ORDER

THE MEASURE (SA) “HISTORICAL FICTION” 7″ yellow vinyl

THE METHADONES “Career Objective” LP blue and gold vinyl

THE METHADONES “Career Objective” LP blue vinyl

THE METHADONES “Career Objective” LP gold vinyl

The Monocles “Out of Your Mind” 7″ (jeff from o pioneers)

THE SLACKERS “Hanukkah” 7″ baby blue vinyl PRE-ORDER

THE SLACKERS “Hanukkah” 7″ baby blue w/ white splatter vinyl PRE-ORDER

THE SLACKERS “Hanukkah” 7″ set of all 3 colors PRE-ORDER

THE SLACKERS “Hanukkah” 7″ white w/ baby blue splatter vinyl PRE-ORDER

x ONE WAY x “s/t” (40 song) LP

12th day of Xmas: Vinyl Collective Notebooks

1 Comment

ALKALINE TRIO “Agony & Irony” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

ALKALINE TRIO “Maybe I’ll Catch Fire” white w/ red vinyl NOTEBOOK

ALKALINE TRIO “Good Mourning” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

CHIXDIGGIT “S’T” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

GREEN DAY “American Idiot” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

JIMMY EAT WORLD “Chase This Light” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

LIMBECK “Hi, Everything’s Great” whtie vinyl NOTEBOOK

LIMBECK “S/T” green vinyl NOTEBOOK

LUCERO “Nobody’s Darlings” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

MARS VOLTA “Amputechture” white vinyl NOTEBOOK

MINUS THE BEAR “Beer Commercials” fruity pebbles vinyl NOTEBOOK

MINUS THE BEAR “Planet Of Ice” clear w/ gold vinyl NOTEBOOK

RUSSIAN CIRCLES “Enter” white w/ black splatter vinyl NOTEBOOK

RUSSIAN CIRCLES “Station” gold vinyl NOTEBOOK

SAVES THE DAY “Stay What You Are” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

SCREECHING WEASEL “Boogadaboogadaboogada!” grey vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM “Sink Or Swim” purple marble vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE LAWRENCE ARMS “Guided Tour Of Chicago” orange vinyl NOTEBOOK

THRICE “The Illusion Of Safety” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

From time to time records arrived damaged to our customers. This happens either because of the the stellar job that our Us Postal Service is known to do or sometimes the pressing plant has a batch of records arrive warped. Either case, when this happens, we will usually ask for the record back and replace it (if we still have the record in stock). We have been sitting on a tub of these records and wondering what we could do with them. It wasn’t til the other day when I was at an Urban Outfitters that I figured out what we could do. They sell notebooks with Vinyl covers. I thought they looked totally sweet and it hit me that we could do the same with some of the damaged records we have at VC. We are offering these for the holidays because we though that at least a few folks would be stoked at this one of a kind item. From the list you see, there are only 1 or 2 Notebooks made so don’t be surprised when these are out of stock. Depending on the response, we will make more from time to time.

To give you a better idea of what you are purchasing, the notebook is hardbound. The cover has been removed and replaced with an LP record. The notebook has lined paper. The prototype (record in the photo) has the record attached to the notebook with tape. The rest of them have the record attached with cloth tape. They look really amazing. I have a simlar notebook that I call my idea notebook where I from time to time jott ideas that pop into my head. This would make a great notebook for school, a journal, or just a really classy collectible.

12th day of Xmas – Under the Influence Sales

1 Comment

Under the Influence Volumes 5-14 Subscription

Under the Influence Volumes 1 – 4 Xmas Sale Set A

Under the Influence Volumes 1 – 4 Xmas Sale Set B

We have 2 very special Under the Influence sales for you. In the spirit of Christmas, we are offering 20 subscriptions to our next 10 Under the Influence 7″ series (volumes 5 through 14). This will get you the most limited variant with each volume. Once this sells out, please don’t ask for a subscription. I am only offering this for the holidays.

The 2nd set puts together the first 4 volumes of the Under the Influence series for the low price of $15. This set contains the least limited variant of each version. Only 20 sets available. We also have 5 sets of the most limited variant of each release, we only have 5 sets and they are for sale for $20.

As an update, just wanted to let you know that we will have the Teenage Bottlerocket/Ergs split next Friday. Thanks.

12th day of Xmas – VC Notebooks Take 2

[2] Comments

I spoke to my friend who is making all of these and he said, “Shit, I can make more”. So I rummaged through our damaged vinyl tub much like a kid goes through the treasure box at a dentist and found some goodies. This will be it for the holidays. here we go again. Good luck!

ALKALINE TRIO “Maybe I’ll Catch Fire” white w/ red vinyl NOTEBOOK

ISIS The Red Sea black vinyl NOTEBOOK

JIMMY EAT WORLD “Chase This Light” black vinyl NOTEBOOK

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND “s/t” Orange Vinyl NOTEBOOK

LIMBECK “Hi, Everything’s Great” whtie vinyl NOTEBOOK

MINUS THE BEAR “Beer Commercials” rainbow vinyl NOTEBOOK

MURDER BY DEATH “Like the Exorcist” Tan Vinyl NOTEBOOK

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS Hospitals Grey Vinyl NOTEBOOK

RUSSIAN CIRCLES “Station” Gold w/ Black Splatter NOTEBOOK

SCREECHING WEASEL “Boogadaboogadaboogada!” grey vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE HOLD STEADY “Stay Positive” Black vinyl NOTEBOOK