Switzerland Bans Muslim minarets

axlrose

Sorry if I feel serious matters deserve more than shitty jokes and stereotypes. There are plenty of other things to joke about.

If I sound like a dick, that's fine with me. I could give two shits about what 99% of you think.

I don't blame you for not caring about what a bunch of idiots on a messageboard think. But what about your friends? I know a couple guys like you, taking everything way too seriously with no room to joke about things. Everyone just talks shit about them behind their backs for being too uptight and serious and boring. You just might have the same effect on people if you don't think there's even room for jokes on a fucking internet messageboard.

Except in person you get the added facial expressions, voice intonation, and inflection to decipher a joke from a serious statement.

I thought you were serious too.

I don't blame you for not caring about what a bunch of idiots on a messageboard think. But what about your friends? I know a couple guys like you, taking everything way too seriously with no room to joke about things. Everyone just talks shit about them behind their backs for being too uptight and serious and boring. You just might have the same effect on people if you don't think there's even room for jokes on a fucking internet messageboard.

Except in person you get the added facial expressions, voice intonation, and inflection to decipher a joke from a serious statement.

I thought you were serious too.

Nah, I wasn't serious. I fuck around far too much for my own good and it defintely never comes across very well on the internet.

and makes you sound like a dick, nice hat

Sorry if I feel serious matters deserve more than shitty jokes and stereotypes. There are plenty of other things to joke about.

If I sound like a dick, that's fine with me. I could give two shits about what 99% of you think.

And it is a nice hat, thank you.

its ok dude, do you want a hug? perhaps some crepes?

Guest kylewilliam
what the hell are you talking about?! there is no navy in switzerland. and there's no "incumbent party"

unfortunately you're right, the biggest right wing party (called SVP http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_People%27s_Party)got very popular in the last few years. but this "fist campaign" doesn't exist. maybe you're talking about this poster

[image]

or this

[image].

right now the SVP won the voting with this campaign

[image].

it's too hard to call switzerland "an openly racicst country" notably you're from a country with groups like the KKK, democratic partys with a middle/right manifesto etc... the manifesto from the SVP and the manifesto from the US democratics are almost the same!

i hope you understand what i try to tell you, my english isn't very good.

chill out. did i say the usa was less racist than switzerland? no? but did the USA vote in a party that is openly racist? no.

and i am not from the states, i am canadian. so boosh.

False. Brad is a top dude and loads of fun. And it is a very nice hat.

False. Brad is a top dude and loads of fun. And it is a very nice hat.

That was really just another one of my poorly timed/poorly executed jokes. The dude seems top notch and well educated, I was just trying to mess around and get him to lighten up a bit.

Drabley, seriously man... <3 :)