Question about Hot Fuss 12" Box Set

I just looked more closely at that eBay listing. Is the t-shirt compartment built into the sleeve or is there a normal 12" sleeve included? I cannot imagine wanting to shelve the damn shirt along with the record.

I believe it's a regular sleeve. From what I've seen of the Manson version (http://www.ultimatemansonbible.co.uk/message_board/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1900), it's the vinyl on the front of the package and then there's a separate "box" for the shirt.

Also, they say on that forum that the vinyl itself looks to be of quite poor quality (though they hadn't actually listened to it yet). It's worth noting that that album is from like 1994 compared to 2004 or whatever for the Killers (in terms of the low image quality, assumed sound quality, etc.)...

Guest kissthesharks
I just looked more closely at that eBay listing. Is the t-shirt compartment built into the sleeve or is there a normal 12" sleeve included? I cannot imagine wanting to shelve the damn shirt along with the record.

I can pop one open at work if you want me to check.

They still list the medium as being in stock. Checked out and got an order confirmation. Now to see if it actually gets shipped.

when did you order? because the drop down menu to select a size has been gone since last night.

I believe it's a regular sleeve. From what I've seen of the Manson version (http://www.ultimatemansonbible.co.uk/message_board/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1900), it's the vinyl on the front of the package and then there's a separate "box" for the shirt.

Also, they say on that forum that the vinyl itself looks to be of quite poor quality (though they hadn't actually listened to it yet). It's worth noting that that album is from like 1994 compared to 2004 or whatever for the Killers (in terms of the low image quality, assumed sound quality, etc.)...

In case anyone cares, it actually is all together (the vinyl sleeve is connected to the shirt compartment)... this is what happens when I say things based off of pictures

Holy shit, everyone in the topic in that link is an idiot.

"the more i look at it, the more that Arma-motherfucking-geddon pic on the record's label bugs me.

Bravado should cease production and correct the mistake. and offer by mail a replacement label for everyone who already has this sucky one. until them, lets all spam mansons fucking myspace! who's with me?"

"just from looking at the disc I'll be surprised if it's anything but CD sourced audio."

In case anyone cares, it actually is all together (the vinyl sleeve is connected to the shirt compartment)... this is what happens when I say things based off of pictures

Yeah, found that out when mine arrived the other day. Stoked to have the record, but this is hands down the most ridiculous, yet pointless, overpackaging of an LP I've ever seen. I cannot for the life of me figure out why they thought the shirt compartment needed to be integrated with the sleeve. So do I put the shirt back in the box every time I'm done wearing it? IDIOTS.