Propagandhi Today's Empires on blue vinyl

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone!

Jenna here from Shop Radio Cast. We still have quite a few left and that is even though the whole print of this is limited to 500. The product will go out of stock as soon as there are none left and you wont be able to order once we are out. Hope that helps clarify any questions and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!

Hey Everyone!

Jenna here from Shop Radio Cast. We still have quite a few left and that is even though the whole print of this is limited to 500. The product will go out of stock as soon as there are none left and you wont be able to order once we are out. Hope that helps clarify any questions and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks Jenna!

Hey Everyone!

you have been pmd

Theres actually more red copies than blue copies. I wonder what these will start going for on ebay.

Good question.

Pretty sure they would need to be on the market as long/longer than the red before fetching that price. The price increases as supply decreases. Yeah, there may be 50 more red copies, but those who have them are more inclined to keep them than the one's who just bought the blue ones, hence there are less red in circulation = higher price. I expect this to be like most of the FAT color. Probably get about $50-75 for the first couple months after it goes out of print.

/economics

Good question.

Pretty sure they would need to be on the market as long/longer than the red before fetching that price. The price increases as supply decreases. Yeah, there may be 50 more red copies, but those who have them are more inclined to keep them than the one's who just bought the blue ones, hence there are less red in circulation = higher price. I expect this to be like most of the FAT color. Probably get about $50-75 for the first couple months after it goes out of print.

/economics

Oh, I didn't mean immediately, I was wondering about down the road, say two, three, four years, etc...

/economics

Oh, I didn't mean immediately, I was wondering about down the road, say two, three, four years, etc...

Yea thats kinda what I meant. I know ebay will be flooded with these as soon as people start getting them and you will be able to get them for around $30 or so.

/economics

Just reread my post. Didn't mean to come off like "Here's some basic economics for your stupid asses." Meant to be like "Jeez I'm lame for speculating on record prices and pretending I know about supply & demand."

/apology

Just reread my post. Didn't mean to come off like "Here's some basic economics for your stupid asses." Meant to be like "Jeez I'm lame for speculating on record prices and pretending I know about supply & demand."

/apology

Haha! I didn't take it that way, but thank you. I just wanted to clarify because I think it did sound kind of like I was wondering how much it would sell for on ebay tomorrow.

/apology accepted, but not necessary!