Some GF advice ... (birth control/weight content)

bc is prescribed sometimes to lessen the severity of the period i.e. lighter bleeding. less cramps bc of the controlled hormone dosage over the month...thus affecting the overall feeling a girl has during her lady times. the loss of blood and pretty intense pain (on occasion) is what attributes to so much of the other shit...

pretty much i equate it to doing 1000 reverse lower ab crunches and then donating a pint of blood. you're gonna feel like ass lol

i'll take the week of pure shit over months of endless moodswings, no sex drive, and weight gain. that's some dark sided shit!

^^^I've also heard that the shot is no good...my GF was on the nuva ring for awhile and that thing messed her up bad...she was on her period for 14 DAYS at one point...ugh...then she tried the pill and that didn't work too well either. completely lost her sex drive, didn't feel like doing anything, was depressed, etc....BC really effs w/ a girl. She's off of it now until january but might try something else them..but honestly I rather she just stay off and we use condoms...doesn't really bother me much.

Should change the name of the Nuva Ring to the n00b ring. Seriously nothing good happens with that thing.