9th day of Xmas - Out of Print Records

Guest admin1338560633

I have done this a lot lately, but for our 9th day of xmas, I just put around 60 out of print records in our store. If you find one that you don't want to purchase, please just put hints on our message board instead of just flat out saying what record(s) are in our store. I think it makes it a bit more fun that way. I will give you a few hints about some out of print records we received from distributor returns recently and have a bunch of.

I will say that there are some Under the Influence 7"s, Revival Road LPs, Dillinger Four LPs, Fear Before "Art Damage" pic discs, and Austin Lucas LPs that we received in a few distributor returns.

We also found some ancient test pressings that we didn't realize we had. One of which is the Fear Before "Art Damage" Test Pressing and if it is purchased, we will give 100 percent of the proceeds to Trent Jacoby who was recently hurt while on tour with Fear Before in Australia.

Thanks for checking these out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you do a search for church mouth?

I had it in my cart, went to buy it, "quantity cannot be greater than 0".

oh man, that sucks. I will see if i can come across another one and if so, I will hold one for you. We plan to repress in 2010 also

I had it in my cart, went to buy it, "quantity cannot be greater than 0".

oh man, that sucks. I will see if i can come across another one and if so, I will hold one for you. We plan to repress in 2010 also

Wow, thanks Virgil! Also, the repress sounds great! I might be in the minority but Church Mouth is my favorite P.TM release, and the only one I don't own. :P