PO: Wonder Years - The Upsides LP + Packages

I know some of you have had slow / bad experiences with Run For Cover. I have spent the past two weeks getting in touch with everyone and getting sent back / messed up orders back out to everyone. So if you are one of those people, expect your stuff really soon. To the people who have continued to order and gotten your stuff in a timely manner, thank you! We have been getting more orders than we ever have and It's awesome. We finally have a hired helper to assist with mailorder, and everything is on track to have these in far before street date.

If you still don't want to order from Run For Cover, that's fine! You will have many options of where to pick up this record, and next week it should be available on Revhq, smartpunk, interpunk, vinyl collective, etc.

There's a bunch of packages available for the Wonder Years record, all priced pretty fairly I think. Please let me know if you have any issues with shipping costs or sizes/colors.

We also put up a repress of the Fireworks 7" for pre - order. These will be shipping with the Wonder Years records to arrive on Jan 26th, the release day of The Upsides.

Thank you, and as always please email if you have any questions

[email protected]

can you buy just a copy of the vinyl. no interest in a shirt of a hoodie?

also, I heard if you buy the CD you get the option of buying a B-sides 7in. Is this through Run For Cover?

Of course you can buy the vinyl without anything else. Unless you don't want the free digital download either! Click on pre-orders on the left and its under there.

Do you happen to remember the pressing info for the first press of the Fireworks 7"? Will the blue+green be different from the green/blue/yellowish swirl 1st press?

The blue green will indeed be different! There won't be any confusion.

I don't know the 1st press pressing info off the top of my head but I am sure people have it on their HYE or dead format lists.

I know there was 300 red, and 150 of them were destroyed by the USPS. I will dig up the info and put it on the site soon. It's not too complicated cuz there was only 3 colors and 450 records.

Will the Fireworks 7" be available from those places (RevHQ, Interpunk) as well?

Of course. Revelation is our exclusive distributor so they always put up pre-orders for our releases right around the time we do.

Hey guys,

Email me, tell me what you wanted to order. I will figure out the weight, put it into USPS with your location, and calculate the First Class international shipping, and charge you that amount.

We'll figure it out. First Class shipping doesn't seem to be working in the store at all even though I selected it as an option.

Edit: Email address - [email protected]

Just an FYI you can order anything from www.runforcoverrecords.com up until friday that's not a pre-order and get it in time for christmas. :)

Hey Jeff, I pre-ordered a vinyl. I had a question, check your email.

Kyle, I'll be going through emails in a little while. Been studying for finals non stop! You'll get a response tonight for sure.