THOSE W/OHIO PRIDE LTD ITEMS-PICS LINK ADDED

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's great. i loaded the pics to the myspace page last night. i have your pic listed as burnt wolf, if you could send me your first and last i can put those on the pic. here's the link

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=450393942&albumId=1356977

Man, Marmolade seems really pissed that he doesn't know what's going on haha.

Joe I'll take a picture as soon I either get my camera fixed or get a new one :(

First my laptop crashed and then my camera stopped working the week later. Glad both fucked up during Christmas time :'(

not a problem pal, looking forward to it.

Man, Marmolade seems really pissed that he doesn't know what's going on haha.

Joe I'll take a picture as soon I either get my camera fixed or get a new one :(

First my laptop crashed and then my camera stopped working the week later. Glad both fucked up during Christmas time :'(

not a problem pal, looking forward to it.
it's cool, i'm sure he is a nice fella

man i was gonna have my wife take a photo of me with the achilles test naked. well the record will cover the junk but she said no deal....................so i will have to think of something just as cool.
if you could persuade her to do that i will make that pic the default pic for the album.

if thats a test jacket, i ABSOLUTELY want one of those for my ETID test.

it was a one of a kind for eric i believe. here is the entire layout. it was die cut and i wish i had taken a picture with an lp in there. i'll be putting up links to pages of art soon. it will feature a complete opltd discog w/handmade packages, prints and vinyl art. i'll keep you guys posted. thanks for bringing that pic up again. it's definitely one of my favs and the corniest yet.

COVER

[image]

THE REVERSE SIDE

[image]

INSIDE THE JACKET

[image]

the feeling is mutual, joe.

hope your holiday season won't be too stressful. check your PM inbox on christmas, as you will be receiving something from me.

<3

hey buddy, can you take a pic of the HWM / Alkaline Trio split lp jacket i made for you? i don't believe i took a picture of it. i is appreciated my brother. :)