AK3/Skiba fans

ps

that show is so bad

that and Miami Ink as well...and let's not forget about Inked. Those shows were trying to show the "drama" in tattoo shops. As if theirs was more than any other place...it was ridiculous. It got to the point where the portrayal and exposure of the art itself became secondary to the drama and bullshit of these people.

I remember while I was getting my Koi worked on, I asked the guys at the shop I go to if they had watched the shows and was it anything like it there. They all scoffed and laughed nad said that they amp up the drama and nonsense for TV. So much for "reality" TV huh? ;)

that show is so bad

that and Miami Ink as well...and let's not forget about Inked. Those shows were trying to show the "drama" in tattoo shops. As if theirs was more than any other place...it was ridiculous. It got to the point where the portrayal and exposure of the art itself became secondary to the drama and bullshit of these people.

I remember while I was getting my Koi worked on, I asked the guys at the shop I go to if they had watched the shows and was it anything like it there. They all scoffed and laughed nad said that they amp up the drama and nonsense for TV. So much for "reality" TV huh? ;)

I'm pretty sure all reality TV works that way and yeah the show is just plain bad. I too was going to post about it. I'm such a fanboy.