the seller who didn't ship a stuff you won

folks,

how do you think about the seller who didn't ship the stuff, record you won because it may be finished with one bid by you and lower price the seller expect ?

have you ever face some shit like this ?

i'm facing the second right now.

too bad. both are hardcore records and those are the rarest colour but by different seller.

i think it's really not fair and it seems ebay can't help you althrough you already paid for it.

ebay only help you for refund and can not press the seller for ship the item to you.

i disappoint which ebay can't help you get the item you won by low price althrough they always try to propaganda shop at ebay cheaper and safer.

fail....

it's crappy. Honestly, if you don't like the price the stuff sells for, put a reserve on it, or raise the starting price. I started a bunch of sales last week for .99 cents. I knew some of them will probably go for that low, even though some are fairly rare. It's market value at the time they are up and posted. Sellers like that should just deal with it. It's what evens Ebay out. Sometimes records that should sell for 10 bucks sell for 40, and sometimes records that should sell for 10 bucks sell for 2.

Good luck man, I hope you get what you bought.

Guest kissthesharks
vc should have a secret team of assassins to track down shitty people like that.

backed.

i have a pair of nunchakus

I have some throwing stars.

vc should have a secret team of assassins to track down shitty people like that.

hahaha.

i'm not sure that is a good idea, jcapms.

well, both seller who have a shit like this with me always stick around at b9 board.

badly, the second also runs a band.

thanks google for this info....

i had the same thing happen with a couple murder city devils records i won from a guy in the czech republic... i figured shipping would take a while, but by the time i tried to do something about it, it was too late and ebay couldnt even help me get a refund.

dude said he shipped them, but it's been 14 months at this point... of course i was stupid enough to not get insurance, so i was kinda asking for it.

This just happened to me actually. I had won two 7"s that I'd been wanting for a long time and couldn't find. And after almost a month, tried to contact the seller, with no answer. So I opened a dispute (two actually, one for each record) on eBay. And now after a week, they've refunded my money. But I really would've rather had the records, late or not. Bummer.

This just happened to me actually. I had won two 7"s that I'd been wanting for a long time and couldn't find. And after almost a month, tried to contact the seller, with no answer. So I opened a dispute (two actually, one for each record) on eBay. And now after a week, they've refunded my money. But I really would've rather had the records, late or not. Bummer.

Actually, now that I think of it, I'll probably have to open a dispute (and reluctantly get back my money) over a damn Iron & Wine album I won for $5 (Our Endless Numbered Days). I won it 11/30, paid that day, and I have emailed the bitch twice with no response. She's a noobie (+18 feedback) but she had other items for sale as well. Unless she has an absolute reasonable response (death), I'm pissed.

Sorry about your 45s man -- hopefully they'll make their way back to eBay by a different seller.

I'm in this boat right now actually. My records never showed up 3 weeks after I paid for them, and the seller said he'd see what was up and get back to me. That was over a week and a half ago now. I told him if he didnt contact me I'd report it to eBay and PayPal, which I did a few days ago.

Waiting to see what happens now...

As someone who sells more than they buy, I HATE shipping stuff internationally. The biggest reason for this is many times you'll get an email from a buyer saying "I've not received this yet. Where is it?!?!" The unfortunately reality is it's probably sitting in customs. This happens ALL THE TIME. probably one out of 10 packages I send overseas.

Normally if the buyer goes to their post office and says, "I believe I have a package sitting in customs, can you help me?" a few days later it's on their doorstep. I've had buyers argue with me about this, but it's always worked. I also provide them the number from the Customs Form.

I'm not saying that this is the case here, but it could be.