The Falcon

Man...

Last night was a great show, here's a quick recap.

Sundowner-due to the el re-routing totally missed it.

The Falcon-Totally fuckin awesome! Pretty much the EP and some full length songs.

American Steel- Eh, wasn't into them live.

TLA- They had as Brendan put "coldplay-esque" lights behing them. I think it was a Metro thing though, I'm not sure. Bat-Boy, Fires, and Faces were projected. A little bit of most albums, including splits. Also 15 min (Broadways) and Broken Down (*SLAPSTICK*)!!!!

However I'm bummed now I didn't pick up the other sundowner shirt, maybe someone would be cool if I paypal'ed them?????

Aww...I didn't know that anyone from the board was there! I was in the wayyyy back corner sitting on the heater. As to Sundowner I heard some kid say he came late so he didn't have to see him, wtf!

Also, I need to write better reviews, there's no way AP will hire me with stuff like this, eh scott????

haha

American Steel was fucking amazing last night, you're out of your mind, just sayin...

Sundowner is good, but you have to go see Sundowner NOT with rock bands...they're a whole other monster...I got there late due to traffic and missed them. i'm all about diversity at shows, but they're a chill band and it just doesn't work playing with loud bands on the same bill.

Falcon played ok...no Danny which was weird, Eli from Smoking popes on second guitar, Chris on Bass. Brendan looked awkward playing guitar. I wasn't super into it. loved the anti-lawrence arms shirts though...

Lawrence Arms were good, but I always forget how much I hate their fan-base at shows.

Broadways covers were awesome...weird hearing those songs live again, let alone Brendan singing a Dan song(who does sound like a sleepy robot, best description ever.) Slapstick cover was awesome too. Just reminded me how much I miss going to see the Broadways.

American Steel was fucking amazing last night, you're out of your mind, just sayin...

Sundowner is good, but you have to go see Sundowner NOT with rock bands...they're a whole other monster...I got there late due to traffic and missed them. i'm all about diversity at shows, but they're a chill band and it just doesn't work playing with loud bands on the same bill.

Falcon played ok...no Danny which was weird, Eli from Smoking popes on second guitar, Chris on Bass. Brendan looked awkward playing guitar. I wasn't super into it. loved the anti-lawrence arms shirts though...

Lawrence Arms were good, but I always forget how much I hate their fan-base at shows.

Broadways covers were awesome...weird hearing those songs live again, let alone Brendan singing a Dan song(who does sound like a sleepy robot, best description ever.) Slapstick cover was awesome too. Just reminded me how much I miss going to see the Broadways.

See told ya!

See told ya!

I don't think it sucked, I was just wayyyyyy more interested in seeing American Steel again...which was what i paid to see and anything else was a bonus...that's all.

the falcon fuckin rules. i can't wait to see em. as long as bk's super drunk when he plays, that's all that matters to me.

a video i recorded at the AMR 11th anniversary show (larry arms doing broken down):

i also have another vid of brendan singing "every rose has its thorn"