Allisons boredom aka CATS & DOGS thread :-)

Oh my goodness Nicole. How could you stand letting that kitty go? And I wanna meet your dogs.

Playing mama to three babyy kitties wass very tirring worrk. SOoo I needeed a breaek. Alsos knowing they weree going ot familiees that couldd takee caree of them bvetter than me. One dayy I'll have my own kitty. I misss them sometimes.

And my doggies woujlld love to meet you. Nextt time I go homee to see the fam you should comee with me. Maybee finally I can convincee my parents that I do havee actual friends and they aren't imaginary. Haha.

Oh my goodness Nicole. How could you stand letting that kitty go? And I wanna meet your dogs.

Playing mama to three babyy kitties wass very tirring worrk. SOoo I needeed a breaek. Alsos knowing they weree going ot familiees that couldd takee caree of them bvetter than me. One dayy I'll have my own kitty. I misss them sometimes.

And my doggies woujlld love to meet you. Nextt time I go homee to see the fam you should comee with me. Maybee finally I can convincee my parents that I do havee actual friends and they aren't imaginary. Haha.

Fun fact: this post came after a beer and a half.

Whateverr bish. I had fourr beers tonightt and one wass a Hop Devil and three of themm were Golden Monkeey. Golden Monkey fuqqqqqs you upppp.

Whateverr bish. I had fourr beers tonightt and one wass a Hop Devil and three of themm were Golden Monkeey. Golden Monkey fuqqqqqs you upppp.

She tells no lies! It's 9.5% and one of my good friends has only ever gotten sick once from drinking (that I've seen) and it was mostly due to playing pong with Golden Monkey. Bad news!

awawwww non-twin twins!

i love it when my cats curl up together like that :]

they are sisters!

i have a brother and a sister at home; we got them from a rescue as kittens when they were only 8 weeks old. having 2 is the best cuz then they have a friend to play with. (and sleep with!) :]