k - lawrence tynes

def - arizona

bench

qb - alex smith

rb - thomas jones

wr - percy harvin

rb - chester taylor

def - minnesota

my opponent has great matchups and im thinking of picking up te - jermichael finley because i am playing against aaron rodgers. i know it doesnt seem like much but i am trying to get the most out of my guys. does this seem like a good deal.

also alex smith our big ben?

I don't think I could ever bench a guy coming off a 500 yard week.

I could. but not if alex smith was my backup.

i'd start thomas jones over jamal charles.

what is your reasoning. i was debating this also. jamal charles to me is a more versatile back then jones. cincy is good at stopping the run but they have trouble with backs that can catch the ball from what i have read.

I would go with Thomas Jones. Indy rush D is much worse than the Bengals. Indy is ranked 16th and Cincy is 3rd. Even though Big Ben is coming off that monster game I would really consider Alex Smith. Detroit has the worst pass D in the league and Roethlisberger has never been really good vs. Baltimore. Average of less than 200 yards a game and 1 int a game. Though he does have 14 Tds in 8 career games vs. them. I think Alex Smth has potential to have a huge game here. Weather conditions are much better in San Francisco as well. But I always tell myself to go with my starters when in doubt. Good luck!

could also use some help for my championship game.

qb - p. manning

wr - b. marshall

wr - c. ochocinco

rb - f. gore

rb - r. mendenhall

te - f. davis

flex - j. harrison

bench

qb - b. roethlisberger

wr - d. driver

wr - r. bush

Jerome Harrison scored 47 points in my league last week, but only has 110 on the season.. so I have no idea what to expect this week, or if i should even start him over Driver/Bush.

also, think Peyton Manning will play the whole game? or should I just start Big Ben?

could also use some help for my championship game.

qb - p. manning

wr - b. marshall

wr - c. ochocinco

rb - f. gore

rb - r. mendenhall

te - f. davis

flex - j. harrison

bench

qb - b. roethlisberger

wr - d. driver

wr - r. bush

Jerome Harrison scored 47 points in my league last week, but only has 110 on the season.. so I have no idea what to expect this week, or if i should even start him over Driver/Bush.

also, think Peyton Manning will play the whole game? or should I just start Big Ben?

I think Manning will play the first half for sure and most of the third quater. Don't forget they have the bye in the first round of the playoffs too. He will probably sit most of next weeks game. If they get up to a 17 - 21 point lead later on he will come out for sure. But the Jets have great pass D, only 8 passing touchdowns allowed all year. They might keep this game close and Manning to an average game. I think Big Ben has a slightly better matchup here. But how do you bench Peyton Manning? Since this is the championship game I would go with Big Ben.

I would go with Jerome Harrison over Driver and Bush. Oakland has horrible run D and you know Cleveland will be giving him the ball. The Raiders give up an average of 148 rushing yards a game. Cleveland does have a really shitty passing game though. This might end up a field goal contest if Oakland just focuses on the run. Harrison does have a decent amount of catches this year. It looks like it will be windy so he should get a few screen pases. While Driver does have a really nice matchup vs the Seahawks, I would stick with Harrison. Reggie Bush will probably get a decent amount of rest for the playoffs from here on out. Good luck! Make sure your kickers aren't playing in bad weather.

I actually have the same line up of RBs for my game this week

Gore

Mendenhall

Jerome Harrison

Fred Jackson

I play 3 of them so who should be the odd man out? I've been leaning towards Mendenhall since the Steelers are playing Baltimore. Any insights?

Tough call on this one. But I would probably bench Mendenhall. I wouldn't rule out Mendenhall over Jackson though. I would be a little scared about the Buffalo QB starting his first game ever on the road if Fitzpatrck can't play. But that could lead to more carries for Jackson.