Who's into Heroes?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i'm not sure how i feel about veronica mars, hopefully she pans out to be somewhat interesting, but well see.

i'm thinking that the group of the older people is much like the current group of heros, brought together for the reason of "saving the world". you saw how parkman sr. mentioned that they were all drawn together somehow, and that through time some of the people became corrupted. maybe this is a glimpse into a possible future of the current group of heros? like if these things are generational, who ever is killing off the people is the skylar of their time. i don't know if that makes sense or not, but just an idea.

Last night's episode was dull. The special effects on the website are starting to suffer. I'm not sure how Bell's lightning and Nathan green screened in apocalyptic New York can look amazing, but the part with Noah and Hatian look like something a film student put on YouTube.

I really enjoyed the part with Parkman's father, however the episode kind of lacked from there. I think the writer's are trying too much. Wrap something up! Everything is open ended and it's kind of frustrating watching them open more doors without at least closing a window first. I know they need to create suspense (how good did the preview for next week's episode look!), but it can be annoying.

We know very little (big surprise) about Bell's character, but I didn't really like it (read: I kind of liked that Irish guy, why kill 'em?). I'm glad Peter opened the box, my friend's and I had a joke that the writer's would keep us in suspense until Season 7 (the DVDs for said season were actually in the box).

I'm intrigued by the Parkman's now though. I've always been a big fan of Matt, but if him and his dad share the same ability and he can eventually do those things he'll be one hell of a character. I didn't trust his dad at all though.

I enjoy Mika's cousin too, the copycat ability is neat.

blah blah blah

As for Kristen Bell...I read that she won't be a permanent character. Only for 3-4 episodes. I'm thinking the same as brady...it could be Bob's daughter.

This is what I thought too, immediately after she said "Yes, daddy..." on the phone, which also leads me to believe that I'm probably wrong. It seems a little too obvious for this show, doesn't it? For the sake of surprise, I hope Daddy is somebody else.

Last night's episode was dull. The special effects on the website are starting to suffer. I'm not sure how Bell's lightning and Nathan green screened in apocalyptic New York can look amazing, but the part with Noah and Hatian look like something a film student put on YouTube.

I totally thought the same thing about the HRG/Haitian scene. LOW RENT.