Who's into Heroes?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sounds about right. i forgot about peter meeting jessica/nikki in season 1, would def explain why he can't remember anything of who he is (why is he in ireland making out with that girl with the huuuuuuuge nose?). i know there's gotta be a connection with english kensi and the present, ill watch it again tonight and try too build up some theories.

then again, i may end up playing resident evil for 4 hours again, we'll see.

I think the amnesia has more to do with something a lot bigger. There's one person responsible for a lot of what's going on; the one "worse than Sylar". There are big things coming, I can feel it. :D

Also.. Why the hell did CBS reject this series

Zombie Crime Drama - http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/james-hibberd/2007/10/babylon_fieldscbss_buried_zomb.php

that would've been fucking amazing.

also, i'm saving up heroes episodes on my laptop so i can watch them five or six at a time. watching one episode a week gives me fits.

Finally watched it!

I think ronnie's theories may stick. I'm on the same boat. Let's see how it all develops. I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan when Claire's boyfriend meets her dad.

Yeah, that could drive West (the lame bf) to become a baddie. We'll see.

when he opened up and viewed that pic i was like "holy shit". something goods gonna happen there, and i hope that west gets fucked up cuz my girlfriend keeps refering to him as "the hottie" on the show, and just like in real life elementary school, i wanna kick his ass.

Ok, I've had time to read the thread...

I'm on the same side with Hiro being Kensei and I have a huge feeling that Kensei will play a HUGE part in this. One of my friends thought that Kensei was Linderman, but if you read the graphic novels on NBC.com, I think it's #26 that proves that theory wrong.

I never thought of the Peter & Nikki/Jessica connection -- but there's more to him than just that simple scenario. Why was he in a box (and more importantly, where are the iPods?!?!?! hahaha).

I really like the little twist at the end with Molly being trapped or whatever.

I'm also very intrigued by Sylar at the moment. In the last episode as he's looking at the guy the twins helped escape from prison you can hear a clock ticking. Did that guy have the same original power as Sylar? That would explain why he knocked him out w/ the brick and stole his brainzzzz. Or was that Sylar finally getting his power back and he just decided to kill the guy for the hell of it. Sylar is such a creepy dude.

Zachary, the actor that plays him is from my part of Pittsburgh actually. He grew up like 5 minutes from me and is said to frequent the hipster bar here and Mad Mex, haha.

Goddamn this show is so good!

I briefly mentioned the graphic novels, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about go to the Heroes section of NBC.com and there are comics released pretty frequently that fill in a lot of back story. There's new characters that sometimes add to plots on the show or provide their own little sub stories. They're not great, but well worth reading if you love the show. There's almost 60 of them now I think...they're small though.

I'm on the same side with Hiro being Kensei and I have a huge feeling that Kensei will play a HUGE part in this. One of my friends thought that Kensei was Linderman, but if you read the graphic novels on NBC.com, I think it's #26 that proves that theory wrong.

I never thought of the Peter & Nikki/Jessica connection -- but there's more to him than just that simple scenario. Why was he in a box (and more importantly, where are the iPods?!?!?! hahaha).

I'm also very intrigued by Sylar at the moment. In the last episode as he's looking at the guy the twins helped escape from prison you can hear a clock ticking. Did that guy have the same original power as Sylar? That would explain why he knocked him out w/ the brick and stole his brainzzzz. Or was that Sylar finally getting his power back and he just decided to kill the guy for the hell of it. Sylar is such a creepy dude.

Zachary, the actor that plays him is from my part of Pittsburgh actually. He grew up like 5 minutes from me and is said to frequent the hipster bar here and Mad Mex, haha.

I briefly mentioned the graphic novels, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about go to the Heroes section of NBC.com and there are comics released pretty frequently that fill in a lot of back story. There's new characters that sometimes add to plots on the show or provide their own little sub stories. They're not great, but well worth reading if you love the show. There's almost 60 of them now I think...they're small though.

I'm pretty sure he killed that dude because he felt it was necessary. I think the ticking was audible because his powers finally were coming back.

I did think him ending up on the same road as those peeps was just a bit too coincidental.

I'm pretty sure he killed that dude because he felt it was necessary. I think the ticking was audible because his powers finally were coming back.

I did think him ending up on the same road as those peeps was just a bit too coincidental.

I'm telling you, EVERYBODY IS CONNECTED.

I agree with you roadmonkey...

There has been mention by Angela Petrelli and Hiro's father of the "Original 8"...so the picture is a major clue on who they are and how they may or may not be connected. I feel that each and every character is connected at some level. Some more than others of course. We started to see this when Linderman started to become to common factor in all of the characters last season...they each somehow had a connection with him; directly and indirectly.

The plot is indeed thickening this season. But on that same token, some plot "threads" are getting drivent o the ground...I am not getting much more interested in Claire's whole rebellion, "I am who I am and don't care what my daddy says" nonsense...and then the brother and sister trying to get to the U.S. is getting a bit drawn out. I guess that's why the writers decided to throw in Sylar into that mix to see what happens.

I meant more of the clash between her Boyfriend and father, since apparently her pops saw the painting of his death.

Also these new paintings make me want to revist the first season to see if there were any in Issac's workshop that were shown that didn't come to light in the first season.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Parkman confronted his father and his connection to the people in the picture. He (father) told him that all the people in the picture are connected and when they found they each had powers "found each other" and thought to make good in the world. Some got spoiled with power. Parkman Sr. revealed that he has the same power as his son but at a different level and there is more to it. He tricked Matt and Nathan and they eahc got trapped in their own minds in a world/space that Sr. created...most likely a place where they face their biggest fears since Matt was in a jail cell and faced Janis (Matt's ex-wife) and her son she had from her affair. Nathan was trapped in the rooftop of Devoreoux' (sp?) building and the city has been destroyed after the explosion and he faces himself as all burnt and charred.