Who's into Heroes?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the show last season but I have class that I don't get out of until like 8:30 on Monday nights, so I miss a good portion of every episode. I've been slacking on downloading them recently, so I watched five minutes of it last night and decided to stop until I get caught back up.

I loved the show last season but I have class that I don't get out of until like 8:30 on Monday nights, so I miss a good portion of every episode. I've been slacking on downloading them recently, so I watched five minutes of it last night and decided to stop until I get caught back up.

I'm kind of on the fence this season so far. There are some things happening that could potentially be monumental if they're going in the direction I hope they're going, but it could also end up disastrous. Catch up quick!

Yeah I'm on the fence too so far. I'm one episode behind right now. I should be caught up soon, but yeah hopefully what they are bulding up to will be fucking phenomenal.

I think the dude with Hiro is behind more than has been let on personally

Also.. Why the hell did CBS reject this series

Zombie Crime Drama - http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/james-hibberd/2007/10/babylon_fieldscbss_buried_zomb.php

The problem with night classes every night of the week is that I'm missing out on all the shows I like. I've been keeping up(downloading) on House, which has so far not been great, I speed home to get The Office and I've had to give up on How I Met Your Mother. God, I sound like a TV obsessed asshole...

The problem with night classes every night of the week is that I'm missing out on all the shows I like. I've been keeping up(downloading) on House, which has so far not been great, I speed home to get The Office and I've had to give up on How I Met Your Mother. God, I sound like a TV obsessed asshole...

You my friend are in a desperate need of a TIVO

Ronnie...you're not alone dude. I am hardcore into this show. One of the very few shows that I have been religiously watching.

I missed last night's episode as I was at the Minus The Bear show...but did record it. I'll watch it tonight after I get home.

Come back and post immediately after. I'm really eager to share my ideas, but don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

my friends are into Heroes. i don't think i can get into it unless i do watch from the beginning, though. i wouldn't want to watch it starting from any other point. i just know that little kid makes the atm machine go ass-crazy, spitting out money.

but forget Heroes! who was a fan of that reality pirate show? now that's some good entertainment.

my friends are into Heroes. i don't think i can get into it unless i do watch from the beginning, though. i wouldn't want to watch it starting from any other point. i just know that little kid makes the atm machine go ass-crazy, spitting out money.

but forget Heroes! who was a fan of that reality pirate show? now that's some good entertainment.

Come on, pirates are SO three years ago. And the schtick wasn't even funny then.

Come on, pirates are SO three years ago. And the schtick wasn't even funny then.

i think the pirate fad is still alive. check out this pirate festival that happened in my town this past summer:

haha, it's pretty fuckin ridiculous.

i really wish the hot topic crowd would leave zombies alone, though.

but as far as that pirate show goes, i never saw it. that shit was cancelled so fast.

i think the pirate fad is still alive. check out this pirate festival that happened in my town this past summer:

but as far as that pirate show goes, i never saw it. that shit was cancelled so fast.

I know the "fad" is still happening, but it's getting to Napoleon Dynamite levels of WEARING IT THE FUCK OUT.

I know the "fad" is still happening, but it's getting to Napoleon Dynamite levels of WEARING IT THE FUCK OUT.

i totally agree with you, dude.

i fucking LOVE this show. last nights eps was kinda odd, and i gotta re watch it (ahhhh dvr) and see what's going on cuz i was hella tired when i watched it after practice.

wat are your thoughts on last nights epsiode?

i also kinda think that hiro is kensi in the past, he just doesn't know it yet, and just like julud said that british guy in the past has to have something to do with the group in the present time that's killing everyone off.

i'm gettin my girlfriend the season one boxset, and i'm actually kinda really stoked to see the dvd extras. man i'm a crappy boyfriend.

i fucking LOVE this show. last nights eps was kinda odd, and i gotta re watch it (ahhhh dvr) and see what's going on cuz i was hella tired when i watched it after practice.

wat are your thoughts on last nights epsiode?

i also kinda think that hiro is kensi in the past, he just doesn't know it yet, and just like julud said that british guy in the past has to have something to do with the group in the present time that's killing everyone off.

i'm gettin my girlfriend the season one boxset, and i'm actually kinda really stoked to see the dvd extras. man i'm a crappy boyfriend.

I tend to give my girlfriend gifts that I can benefit from, too, so don't feel too bad.

Okay, SPOILERZ ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO ISN'T CURRENT!

Now that we found out that Parkman's dad is the "nightmare man", it's pretty solidified that everyone is connected in some way. I have a few different theories on who could be doing the killing of the "original heroes", one being that it's Nathan (Hiro's dad) and invisible guy from the first season (Nathan's mom). Another is that it could be Kensei, since he is possibly immortal. There is also the possibility that Kensei is daddy Petrelli; if you look closely at the photo of the 12, sideways guy looks an awful lot like an appropriately aged Kensei...It could be very possible that Hiro ends up being the "real" Kensei of legend, which has been hinted at already. Also, remember that Peter came into contact with Jessica/Nikki at the end of Season 1, therefore possibly absorbing her power (split personality). This could account for his "dark side" coming out this season. Peter is very, very important to the central plot in the whole series (which hasn't been revealed yet) and I think there are parallels between him and Sylar that are starting to surface. They're yin and yang, to each other. I think it'll come down to a Harry vs. Voldemort-esque battle between the two of them. These are all just thoughts that have been floating around in my head, and I'm sure I'm leaving some out but I'll share more as I think about it more.

that sounds about right. i forgot about peter meeting jessica/nikki in season 1, would def explain why he can't remember anything of who he is (why is he in ireland making out with that girl with the huuuuuuuge nose?). i know there's gotta be a connection with english kensi and the present, ill watch it again tonight and try too build up some theories.

then again, i may end up playing resident evil for 4 hours again, we'll see.