Cute Lepers - No Escape 7" on NFT

hickey

• 3 weeks later...
got the limited cover, the Lepers are one of 2 or 3 bands I'll splurge on.

Are you still collecting all variants for the Cute Lepers? I have some lower-number copies of the second press of Can't Stand Modern Music I don't want anymore. I whittled down to just one of each release.

That second pressing really burned me out Andrew. Now, I'm just sticking to the rarest of each release. It seems that every label that puts any of their records out presses at least 3 colors and it's starting to turn into against me!

That second pressing really burned me out Andrew. Now, I'm just sticking to the rarest of each release. It seems that every label that puts any of their records out presses at least 3 colors and it's starting to turn into against me!

That's pretty much the way I felt, so I unloaded all but one copy of each. At this point I'm not concerned about the rarity either. It's a shame, really, because it was a nice collection.

That's pretty much the way I felt, so I unloaded all but one copy of each. At this point I'm not concerned about the rarity either. It's a shame, really, because it was a nice collection.

I know, but having been collecting them since they started releasing stuff, it was nice to not have to pay crazy prices to go back and build the collection, just get everything as it came out.

It definitely was. Among the first 2-300 records I purchased, there were only a handful of non-black vinyl. The feeling of stumbling upon Dickies - 'Incredible Shrinking...' on yellow, Exploited - 'Troops of Tomorrow' on blue or Discharge - 'Hear Nothing...' on clear red was awesome. Other than that I had some coloured SST stuf, but not much.

Do you guys remember when records just came out on black, and like every once and awhile some colour? I don't but I know someone who does and the way they describe it makes it sound awesome.

I can remember getting really excited opening a record I just bought in a store and seeing that it was colored vinyl because that wasn't normal.

But, whatever, if crazy colored copies aren't your thing you can just buy one and be happy with it. That's what I do with everything but two or three bands.