Blink-182 Hot Topic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...I'll have to step into Hot Topic and see if I can score these HT pressings. I also have the MTS versions (1 color of each) on the way...geesh.

yeah same, but for some reason the hot topic ones sell better on ebay...?

i mean, im not gonna be selling any on ebay, just keeping for myself but i didnt want to pay the price on ebay so i just picked up my own copy of DR. as well as enema, even though i have one of each of the first pressing of that too.

Got a feeling that these will show up on Hottopic.com or Shockhound.com at some point. My buddy runs a hot topic and he got three copies of Emema and two of Dude Ranch.

I run a store in the same mall. It's a pretty big mall, 4th largest of the 12 in my district for my company. So meaning if they sent such a high volume store that little, they must be saving these for online.

cool thanks. and only 2000 pressed of each enema and dude ranch? i doubt it.

also, is the picture disc of buddha thru interpunk the same as the one being sold at HT?

yes for the HT presses of EOTS and Dude Ranch there are 2000 copies of each. The Buddha pic disc, I though was exclusive to HT but I guess its being sold other places so Im not sure how limited that is but it is the same pic disc at all places that are selling it.

Got a feeling that these will show up on Hottopic.com or Shockhound.com at some point. My buddy runs a hot topic and he got three copies of Emema and two of Dude Ranch.

I run a store in the same mall. It's a pretty big mall, 4th largest of the 12 in my district for my company. So meaning if they sent such a high volume store that little, they must be saving these for online.

Most of these went out to stores. There will only be 20 of each one available on HT.com. I dont think Shockhound will have them.

I would assume they will be up on www.hottopic.com within a week or so.

All of the Dude Ranch LPs are in stores or on their way to stores so if a store doesnt have it by the end of the week, Id assume they arent getting it or already sold out of it.

Not all of the EOTS LPs have gone out to stores yet. HT stores in about the western 1/3 of the country havent gotten them yet. Id assume they will have them within the next week or 2.

Are you talking about the Galleria in White Plains? I went in yesterday and that hot topic had none, and some kid working there told me they didn't get any in.

Are you talking about the Galleria in White Plains? I went in yesterday and that hot topic had none, and some kid working there told me they didn't get any in.

Haha no, i used to run a store at that mall, I was talking about The Palisades Center.

Haha no, i used to run a store at that mall, I was talking about The Palisades Center.

Sweet, I'm about to go to that mall in about 20 minutes. I'll be on the lookout for the records then. Thanks!

Tempted to order an EOTS since I haven't seen it in stores yet, but I've already dropped a lot on records this week.

If you live in about the western 1/3 of the country, chances are your local HT will be getting them VERY soon

And that's where I live, thanks! Hopefully I'll be seeing it at a store soon.

If you live in about the western 1/3 of the country, chances are your local HT will be getting them VERY soon

And that's where I live, thanks! Hopefully I'll be seeing it at a store soon.

Cool, Id suggest checking this weekend as they should be there by then (and will go quickly) but they will be there by early next week at the latest.