are you vegan ?

that's all very true. i'm with fedaykin. i also only drink fair trade coffee (though that's sort of irrelevant). i'm up for animal rights, cool. like, fuck michael vick and all his dog fighting bullshit... but i still eat meat and enjoy it.

oh and all that talk about breastfeeding made me think of a toothless baby biting a woman's nipple while breastfeeding. this made me giggle, then think of johnny knoxville getting his nipple damn near bitten off by that baby crocodile.

I love this train of thought.

oh hell yeah, man. thats how i get by every day. sometimes when i'm in the dentist's chair, i think of Hervé Villechaize (nick nack from man with the golden gun) dancing around in a circle, doing the hokey pokey. with a fat ass smile on his face. then i laugh and make the dentist's job even harder. :)

Guest falloutcollapse

I've been vegetarian for almost four years, and I was vegan for one of the years in the middle. My soccer coach threatened to kick my ass everyday though for not having enough protein. It really had nothing to do with anything influencing me (PETA, Earth Crisis,) I just thought meat was/is gross to look at, and I still don't drink milk or eat yogurt or anything, but I eat way too much cheese pizza.

I've been vegetarian for almost four years, and I was vegan for one of the years in the middle. My soccer coach threatened to kick my ass everyday though for not having enough protein. It really had nothing to do with anything influencing me (PETA, Earth Crisis,) I just thought meat was/is gross to look at, and I still don't drink milk or eat yogurt or anything, but I eat way too much cheese pizza.

pizza is also my downfall

Guest falloutcollapse

pizza is also my downfall

I am eating those mini pizza bagels as I type. They are like heaven.