Don't join the Blood-Pact

Hello Alkaline Trio fans. I just wanted to inform everyone and let you all know that the Blood-Pact is on it's last legs(according to Derek on twitter). We don't get any updates, exclusives, meet and greets or anything anymore. The Blood Pact will soon be over so I just thought I'd let everyone know so you don't waste your money.

the only reason to ever join was to get the free Halloween 7" they were giving away to subscribers. I lost my log in info and when i emailed them they told me i was never i member and i should send them more money. If you joined and didnt get the free 7" you are kinda retarded, but thats just my opinion.

good thing I saw this thread, was thinking of joining recently, thankfully I didn't. shame to hear if its ending....

if its something to do with major label BS, then I wonder if thats why the official band site was not updated for ages (I see today its been taken down other than advertising the band myspace, twitter sites, etc

sounds like they may have lost the rights to it. i wonder if it had something to do with leaving epic. seems to be out of their control, anyway.

Ya epic currently owns the site. Sounds like when they left epic they lost all rights to the site. Hopefully there will be something new though.