WANT : Video game related vinyl

gabpower

This is a year old and not available anymore.

I think he was helping you by showing you something you might be able to get for yourself since you are asking a very vague stupid question. I love how rude you are after you were the one asking for information.

how about asking about where to collect specific titles and stop being rude because you can't BUYITNOWOMGLOLS.

OH WAIT YOU WANT OLD VINYL THAT IS PROBABLY COLLECTIBLE BECAUSE YOU HEARD THAT ALL THE COOL KIDS BUY RECORDS NOW? WELL HERE'S A GOOD SITE:

http://www.iwanttobuyreallyrarerecordsan....shit.net/v inyl

This is a year old and not available anymore.

I think he was helping you by showing you something you might be able to get for yourself since you are asking a very vague stupid question. I love how rude you are after you were the one asking for information.

how about asking about where to collect specific titles and stop being rude because you can't BUYITNOWOMGLOLS.

OH WAIT YOU WANT OLD VINYL THAT IS PROBABLY COLLECTIBLE BECAUSE YOU HEARD THAT ALL THE COOL KIDS BUY RECORDS NOW? WELL HERE'S A GOOD SITE:

http://www.iwanttobuyreallyrarerecordsan....shit.net/v inyl

Man, you are being a fucking moron here and other threads.

I was not rude with anyone except you, you shithead.

I am looking for video game related vinyl if anyone has one to sell.

It's ridiculous how the members who have the most posts are the biggest pricks. This is fucking ridiculous, if you dont have anything helpful to say then dont say shit and dont be a holier than thou fucking dick about it either.

I was just showing him something to look for. I thought it was cool and related so I posted. Also, I don't think anyone with a high post count is being a real prick.

It's ridiculous how the members who have the most posts are the biggest pricks. This is fucking ridiculous, if you dont have anything helpful to say then dont say shit and dont be a holier than thou fucking dick about it either.

I was just showing him something to look for. I thought it was cool and related so I posted. Also, I don't think anyone with a high post count is being a real prick.

That was a nice suggestion. Thank you. Fortunately, I already have that record wich is not that good to listen to.

Now let's keep this thread civilised please.

Do want.

Seriously, I'm not kidding. Where am I able to purchase, or if I can? Were there many made? eBay got me nothing. Where did you find that?

I just googled it and found that pic on a blog, I don't own it. I wouldn't think it would be that limited...but maybe it is. ???

I put a link to a place to buy it. That seems pretty helpful to me.