Alkaline Trio - Help Me 7in MP3 Help?

kylet

Hey, I've had a few 7in's for awhile that I would like on my ipod. None of them available on the site I download from. Can anybody help me out and post a link where I can get them/send them to me? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks! -Kyle

Kill Your Idols/Crime in Stereo Split

Touche Amore - S/T 7in

Alkaline Trio - Help Me 7in (want the B-side Tegan and Sara cover)

I believe the kyi songs are on the collection cd that lifeline put out. no idea if the cis songs are on their comp cd.

thats all i got

Only really interested in the 3 CIS songs. As far as I know 1 is on "Explosives And The Will To Use Them" and the other 2 are unreleased. Can't find them anywhere to download :-/ I don't think CIS has a comp CD. If you're referring to "Selective Wreckage" its just B-sides from their past 2 albums.

I believe the kyi songs are on the collection cd that lifeline put out. no idea if the cis songs are on their comp cd.

thats all i got

Only really interested in the 3 CIS songs. As far as I know 1 is on "Explosives And The Will To Use Them" and the other 2 are unreleased. Can't find them anywhere to download :-/ I don't think CIS has a comp CD. If you're referring to "Selective Wreckage" its just B-sides from their past 2 albums.

Yeah that's what I was thinking...try contacting blackout?

thats all i got

Selective Wreckage is definitely a compilation of their stuff. It's not just b-sides. A handful of the songs were just unreleased recordings intended for things that didn't happen, like the Capital / Crime in Stereo split.

if nobody has helped you with the alkaline stuff by the time i get home from work, i got you covered. ill throw in the live electric version where tegan actually plays with them, too.

Somebody sent me the media fire file of the 7in. But I'd love to hear that version with tegan! They didn't tour together did they?

[image]

i'm pissed you haven't used this yet. i made it for you literally last decade.

Check the myspace much Dan?! We've used it as the cover for the newest batch of songs we put up. http://www.myspace.com/theambulancereview

I know it looks really small on there though.