PO: FUCKED UP Couple Tracks,Singles 2002-2009 dbl

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

FUCKED UP "Couple Tracks, Singles 2002-2009" dbl LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/OLE839-1

2 LP compilation of Fucked Up’s many, many hard-to-find uncollected 7″ and 12″ tracks. Entitled Couple Tracks, it contains 25 songs. Couple Tracks spans an extraordinarily varied (and extraordinarily collectible) musical career that has mainly been documented on 7” singles released around the world on many labels in many countries. Chronologically, it ranges from the A-side of their first single, “No Pasarán,” a commentary on the Spanish Civil War released on Deranged in 2002, to the fast alternate take of “No Epiphany,” their most recent 7″ on Matador. All songs on full-length CD and LP for the first time! Including 5 totally unreleased tracks.

Matador is offering a free single for Pre-orders of "Couple Tracks", but right now, we are not guaranteed of getting them. There is a good chance we will and if we do, we will include it in your pre-order for FREE. The 7" is limited to 2,000 copies, is called "Couple Tracks", and the A-side is a song about record collecting (not sure if they are in favor of collecting vinyl or not though).

Do yourself a big favor and pre-order this immediately if you are interested in getting the FREE 7" single.

We should have copies in hand next week.

Damn, just ordered this from Matador (who is sold out of the 7") a few days ago for a few bucks more.

no biggie. we are not guaranteed getting the 7" although my rep said we have a pretty good chance of getting them.

i bet this band gets the biggest laugh at people trying to collect their records. stoked to finally see them at the mideast in a few weeks.

they do actually! there's footage of them talking about it. kinda funny, but then i realized i'm one of them and felt silly. oh, and they're so much fun live. you're gonna have a great time.

Amoeba doesn't have them. =/

not sure what time you were there (or if you just called them) but they had a boxful of 7" when i was over there at around 6:30pm. when i had called earlier in the day, the guy who helped me said he didn't see them.

incidentally, has anybody who bought the vinyl been able to get the digital download to unzip? i keep getting an error on both my Macs. it's not a huge deal since my CD copy should be coming in the next few days but it'd be nice to listen to the album before that.

Amoeba doesn't have them. =/

not sure what time you were there (or if you just called them) but they had a boxful of 7" when i was over there at around 6:30pm. when i had called earlier in the day, the guy who helped me said he didn't see them.

incidentally, has anybody who bought the vinyl been able to get the digital download to unzip? i keep getting an error on both my Macs. it's not a huge deal since my CD copy should be coming in the next few days but it'd be nice to listen to the album before that.

damn it. i was there around 11am. how much is it?

damn it. i was there around 11am. how much is it?

vinyl was $17. the 7"s are behind the counter so you'll have to ask your cashier for it.